Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've found God?
I've found God?
I, I know I've said things, many things about my views on god,

I do not have 100 percent certainty but I feel god, i sound like an idiot to more than the many of you, i know

There could be many gods, there could be another being, but when I feel my love I feel it go into me and a god.

It is not the God of Islam, Allah, for his morals contradict the so called benefits I humanity

I do not know the tales of the Torah, but it's just basics to capitalism, amirite? XD (I am capitalist, it was a joke, lmao)

I do however know a fair amount of the Christian God, nameless or not, I know the changes, the reforms.

Catholisim, the Bible is interpreted by the Church, the Church tells you what they think is good, (I, in New York assume things are pretty good)
Protastanism is your own individual study, I dont know why everyone must see the bible so differently in one denomination

RE: I've found God?
Take a deep breath, slow down and say all that again in English...!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 21, 2017 at 4:39 am)ignoramus Wrote: Take a deep breath, slow down and say all that again in English...!

it's hard to explain to an irreligous person, god is just, ugh it's so hard to describe and i feel people wont like me for it.

God is,
for me atleast, it's complicated.

You have a very active imagination.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(August 21, 2017 at 4:56 am)chimp3 Wrote: You have a very active imagination.

Look, I'm not here to be converted, I just wanted people to know where I am at life,

if you dont believe in god, that's fine, if you do, just as fine.

I just want people to let me be and i thought this community would be the best to talk to.

(August 21, 2017 at 5:08 am)ScienceAf Wrote:
(August 21, 2017 at 4:56 am)chimp3 Wrote: You have a very active imagination.

Look, I'm not here to be converted, I just wanted people to know where I am at life,

I just want people to let me be and i thought this community would be the best to talk to.
I do not seek to convert you to anything. I think all religion is human imagination and you are actively imagining your god right here for us to see.

(August 21, 2017 at 5:11 am)chimp3 Wrote:
(August 21, 2017 at 5:08 am)ScienceAf Wrote: Look, I'm not here to be converted, I just wanted people to know where I am at life,

I do not seek to convert you to anything. I think all religion is human imagination and you are actively imagining your god right here for us to see.

Oh, then if that is your view, I 100% respect that, I would even defend your right to have your views

(August 21, 2017 at 5:15 am)ScienceAf Wrote:
(August 21, 2017 at 5:11 am)chimp3 Wrote: I do not seek to convert you to anything. I think all religion is human imagination and you are actively imagining your god right here for us to see.

Oh, then if that is your view, I 100% respect that, I would even defend your right to have your views

I would defend your right to worship whatever Sky Fairy you choose. Please keep your gods out of the voting booth and our schools.

(August 21, 2017 at 5:16 am)chimp3 Wrote:
(August 21, 2017 at 5:15 am)ScienceAf Wrote: Oh, then if that is your view, I 100% respect that, I would even defend your right to have your views

I would defend your right to worship whatever Sky Fairy you choose. Please keep your gods out of the voting booth and our schools.

Yes, but I wish you do not disrespect my god, the same way i call people who dont identify as male or female whatever they want out of respect, however, like you, i would not want to bring those kind of things to the booth or schools

(August 21, 2017 at 5:21 am)ScienceAf Wrote:
(August 21, 2017 at 5:16 am)chimp3 Wrote: I would defend your right to worship whatever Sky Fairy you choose. Please keep your gods out of the voting booth and our schools.

Yes, but I wish you do not disrespect my god, the same way i call people who dont identify as male or female whatever they want out of respect, however, like you, i would not want to bring those kind of things to the booth or schools
Disrespecting gods is a hobby of mine. Imaginary Tyrants and Daddy figures deserve no special status.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How we found out Evolution is true fredd bear 38 2707 March 26, 2019 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  St. Columba's hut found Foxaèr 43 13815 July 13, 2017 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  If they found Jesus' turd what would they do with it? Fake Messiah 64 6967 August 26, 2016 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Losty
  I found a pastor who has a strange fixation on flaming buttholes and asbestos diapers TaraJo 12 3194 April 30, 2016 at 11:36 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  My baby's momma found Jesus... The Reality Salesman01 53 11086 April 15, 2015 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  I found... this... dyresand 62 15332 January 7, 2015 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  I was lost but now Im found tonyintheLight 244 27156 December 18, 2014 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ' Gooders1002 82 26609 April 23, 2014 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Mark Fulton
  Is there any core feature of christianity not found in other religions Lemonvariable72 54 18921 March 14, 2014 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12241 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook