Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas checkpoints to remain open during Hurricane Harvey
Texas checkpoints to remain open during Hurricane Harvey
Quote:As thousands of Texans prepare to evacuate their cities due to Hurricane Harvey, the United States Border Patrol said it is not planning to close its roadside immigration checkpoints north of the Rio Grande Valley unless there is a danger to travelers or its agents.
https://www.texastribune.org/2017/08/24/...ne-harvey/

Run for your lives everyone! Unless you're a dirty brown who doesn't want to be deported, ofc.  Maybe you should just stay put for the storm surge.  We'll likely be rid of you either way, good luck.

-as per the story, an agency statement reads:
Quote:The Border Patrol is a law enforcement agency and we will not abandon our law enforcement duties.

It's amusing what duties, and whom, our government will or won't abandon during a hurricane...isn't it.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Texas checkpoints to remain open during Hurricane Harvey
Hassling minorities is their prime directive.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will leaving the state work in Texas brewer 19 879 July 13, 2021 at 6:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Brian37 14 1105 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1267 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Texas, NOW this is encouraging. Brian37 3 228 November 1, 2020 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Michigan Bans Open Carry of Firearms at Polling Places onlinebiker 101 5333 October 29, 2020 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Hurricane Laura Gawdzilla Sama 11 690 August 28, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  My Plan To Re-open The US Government BrianSoddingBoru4 25 1685 January 25, 2019 at 12:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Italy crime: Gang rips open security van with diggers near Bari Duty 7 688 January 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Duty
  And in Texas no less..... Brian37 7 921 November 11, 2018 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hurricane Michael created by Democrats Foxaèr 6 1036 October 12, 2018 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Amarok