Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Blowhard and a $40 Hat
A Blowhard and a $40 Hat
Trump uses Hurricane Harvey to advertise his $40 bill cap;

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-uses-nat...7929b9868/

Pure Schlock! Trump , that is.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: A Blowhard and a $40 Hat
Never seen a pol with so little empathy. Disturbing.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 30, 2017 at 5:56 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Never seen a pol with so little empathy. Disturbing.

Boru

He has spewed a boatload of superllatives: "Epic..Expensive...Historic...Pretty Horrific." Not any empathy.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Well at least Melania has the right shoes for appropriate disaster

[Image: VFcFNbVb.jpg]

I mean just look at her, she's like a Disaster Barbie on the catwalk

[Image: eHCG151D.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Well... give her credit... her pants are flood-proof, being above her ankles like that and all. If she were flat on her feet - they would still be too high above her ankles.

Just waiting on the repubes of the forum to come out and start whining about Obama's 3 year old tan suit any minute now.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Yup. Just watched a report on how some left leaning journalists and reporters were talking advantage of the disaster in Texas to launch petty and political attacks against President Trump and Melania over a hat and shoes that they were wearing.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(August 30, 2017 at 6:20 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Well at least Melania has the right shoes for appropriate disaster

Um........... isn't she disaster barbie pretty much anywhere she goes?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 30, 2017 at 8:15 am)A Theist Wrote: Yup. Just watched a report on how some left leaning journalists and reporters were talking advantage of the disaster in Texas to launch petty and political attacks against President Trump and Melania over a hat and shoes that they were wearing.

Fuck you asshole. He has acted like a dick for 5 years. Nobody put a gun to his head. Bush Jr was a major Texas college yesterday, no you go find that clip and you listen to him then listen to Trump. Even Bush Jr knows how to show empathy.

"Look at the turnout" IS NOT something you say like you showed up to Longhorn football game. I have no sympathy one bit for that fuckface. He is an opportunistic selfish bombastic ASSHOLE!

(August 30, 2017 at 8:24 am)mh.brewer Wrote:
(August 30, 2017 at 6:20 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Well at least Melania has the right shoes for appropriate disaster

Um........... isn't she disaster barbie pretty much anywhere she goes?

Yep and she was complaining about getting picked on over that. How petty to focus on that when there are real victims  in need. The fact she responded at all says she is just as tone deaf and self centered as her husband. You never heard Obama or Michelle whine like that.
(August 30, 2017 at 8:15 am)A Theist Wrote: Yup. Just watched a report on how some left leaning journalists and reporters were talking advantage of the disaster in Texas to launch petty and political attacks against President Trump and Melania over a hat and shoes that they were wearing.

LMFAO this coming from the fuckups on your side that criticized Obama for wearing a goddamn tan suit and eating Dijon mustard.

GTFO with your goddamn whining.
(August 29, 2017 at 7:33 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Is there really anything to this?

http://www.physics-astronomy.com/2015/07...aX5RTKZOCQ

(August 30, 2017 at 10:22 am)Divinity Wrote:

LMFAO this coming from the fuckups on your side that criticized Obama for wearing a goddamn tan suit.

GTFO with your goddamn whining.

OMG I remember that meltdown. Fox News couldn't stop for three days! Un-Presidential! Wimp!

About as good as Grey Poupon-gate.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Will This Look On A Hat? Minimalist 22 5835 July 9, 2017 at 7:10 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus