Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane Irma
Hurricane Irma
going to have a hurricane party my state is fucked.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/84...t-NOAA-NHC
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Hurricane Irma
Thank god global warming isn't real, or we'd expect more and more of these horrible hurricanes every year.
(September 4, 2017 at 8:07 pm)bennyboy Wrote: Thank god global warming isn't real, or we'd expect more and more of these horrible hurricanes every year.

Would you rather have drouths?
Latest chart on CNN is that it is going to skirt Cuba and end up in the Gulf.
(September 4, 2017 at 8:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Latest chart on CNN is that it is going to skirt Cuba and end up in the Gulf.

That's what I have been thinking.  It will hit Texas or Louisiana.
(September 4, 2017 at 8:17 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: That's what I have been thinking.  It will hit Texas or Louisiana.

I hope not.  I drove through Refugio, TX earlier today and it was messed up bad from Harvey.  They still don't have running water.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(September 4, 2017 at 8:17 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(September 4, 2017 at 8:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Latest chart on CNN is that it is going to skirt Cuba and end up in the Gulf.

That's what I have been thinking.  It will hit Texas or Louisiana.

If it does will the Bible-Belters blame fucking jesus?
(September 4, 2017 at 8:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(September 4, 2017 at 8:17 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: That's what I have been thinking.  It will hit Texas or Louisiana.

If it does will the Bible-Belters blame fucking jesus?

Joel Osteen will say that God is blessing the people because he knows that they can handle it.
His fucking church should be ground zero for Irma.  WTH, Houston is already wrecked.  How much more damage could it do?

[Image: 14828128_G.jpg]
(September 4, 2017 at 8:13 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(September 4, 2017 at 8:07 pm)bennyboy Wrote: Thank god global warming isn't real, or we'd expect more and more of these horrible hurricanes every year.

Would you rather have drouths?

What's a drouth?  I'm not sure what that is, but I'm guessing it's something pretty terrible if it will cause you to defend hurricanes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hurricane Laura Gawdzilla Sama 11 708 August 28, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Hurricane Michael created by Democrats Foxaèr 6 1048 October 12, 2018 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Hurricane Harvey Seraphina 228 67184 September 22, 2017 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Texas checkpoints to remain open during Hurricane Harvey The Grand Nudger 1 783 August 25, 2017 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hurricane Harvey/GOP OP/ED...... Brian37 0 648 August 25, 2017 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Hurricane Matthew SteelCurtain 46 5576 October 11, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Joods