Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These Fucks Should Be Locked Up
These Fucks Should Be Locked Up
Siphoning money for their god shit should be a crime!

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/holy-fre...taxpayers/

Quote:Holy Freeloading! Here are 10 ways religious groups rob taxpayers

Quote:Religion is big business. There are lots of options (over 30,000 variants of Christianity alone), and if the scale is right it can pay really, really well. Creflo Dollar, founder of World Changers Church, has an estimated net worth of $27 million. Benny Hinn comes in at 42. Squeaky clean tent revival pioneer Billy Graham bankrolled around 25. Even Eddie Long who has been plagued by accusations of sex with underage male members in his congregation counts his bankbook in seven digits.
RE: These Fucks Should Be Locked Up
'Creflo Dollar'? Seriously, that's his name?

Oh, what a giveaway!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 9, 2017 at 12:04 pm)Cyberman Wrote: 'Creflo Dollar'? Seriously, that's his name?

Oh, what a giveaway!

Isn't it, just?  I'm going to start my own megachurch, as soon as I change my name to John Givemeallyourmoneyyougulliblefucks Smith.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 9, 2017 at 12:04 pm)Cyberman Wrote: 'Creflo Dollar'? Seriously, that's his name?

Oh, what a giveaway!

Oral Roberts was always my favorite.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
(September 11, 2017 at 12:48 am)Astonished Wrote:

Oh, what a giveaway!

Oral Roberts was always my favorite.

So you like Oral!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 11, 2017 at 3:11 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(September 11, 2017 at 12:48 am)Astonished Wrote: Oral Roberts was always my favorite.

So you like Oral!

I never say no to oral bobs.
Why don't they fuck all pretence of subtlety and just field someone called Corrupt Kiddifiddler?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Oh, what a giveaway!

I always said that his mom missed the perfect name by not naming him "Freeflow". Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  These People Truly Have No Limits athstmike 18 3216 June 13, 2018 at 3:22 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  These guys make me sick Manowar 23 7885 July 8, 2017 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  How would you respond to these common theist statements? TheMonster 21 5276 July 5, 2015 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: Regina
  It's illegal to be atheist in these 13 countries dyresand 24 10135 April 20, 2015 at 5:10 am
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  Some religions are secular- Atheists should oppose these too Puddleglum 44 18768 September 19, 2012 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Feeling a bit atheistish these days DeistPaladin 24 7695 December 13, 2011 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  IM SICK OF THESE DEBATES!!! ReB 140 33596 October 5, 2011 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  These smart ancient greeks! Zenith 1 1002 June 11, 2011 at 9:48 am
Last Post: frankiej
  will these religions ever come to an end? A897 41 13176 January 15, 2010 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Samson