Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking Fascist Shits Coulnd't Organize A Breakfast For Two
Fucking Fascist Shits Coulnd't Organize A Breakfast For Two
Hey, nazis.  At least Hitler made the trains run on time.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/right-wi...d-shtshow/

Quote:Right-wing ‘Free Speech Week’ at Berkeley now collapsing into a sad ‘sh*tshow’

Quote:A four-day parade of right-wing speakers, events and appearances by “alt-right” icons like Steven Bannon and longtime far-right provocateurs including Ann Coulter has collapsed into a disorganized mess with its would-be participants pointing the finger of blame in all directions.

National Public Radio reported Friday that the so-called “Free Speech Week” at the University of California at Berkeley has been plagued by confusion, missed deadlines and miscommunication and — according to Mediaite.com — speakers are canceling and withdrawing their support from what Gateway Pundit’s Lucian Wintrich called “a sh*tshow.”
[Image: giphy.gif]
RE: Fucking Fascist Shits Coulnd't Organize A Breakfast For Two
Well in one way or another it was always going to be a "shit show".

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Fucking Fascist Shits Coulnd't Organize A Breakfast For Two
Am I awful in pointing out that the opposition to the Alt Right are always better organized at rallies. I mean every time the Alt right organize an event less then half the people they claim are showing up don't.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1284 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  It takes two. Brian37 4 449 April 29, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Saudi Arabia: Two Saudi girls who flee to the U.S.A for asylum, were found dead WinterHold 1 591 October 31, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 438 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered! Minimalist 30 1435 October 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Nakara
  Trump says Saudi Arabia's King Salman 'would not last two weeks' without US support WinterHold 2 485 October 7, 2018 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fucking Rudy Giuliani Minimalist 1 331 August 29, 2018 at 11:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Yeah...Murrican Health Care is Fucking Marvelous Minimalist 9 1129 August 28, 2018 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Mom who killed her two year old only gets 40 years Sterben 15 2061 July 21, 2018 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Now There Are Two Reasons To Toss George Will Out Minimalist 5 767 June 29, 2018 at 8:50 am
Last Post: oldpollock