Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just bought Minecraft!
I just bought Minecraft!
Never played Minecraft on a computer that can actually run it before. I've just bought the full official version. I have no idea how to play and I'm a complete noob, I'm currently on single player on the tutorial. I started literally... like 5 minutes ago. My username is CWHoneybadge. Anyone else who plays Minecraft here is more than welcome to show me the ropes if they don't mind me being completely lost and a total noob lol.

Other games I play are Age of Empires 2, Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft.
RE: I just bought Minecraft!
Hammy found minecraft god help us all Panic
Why? Tongue

Why???

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

WHY DO YOU SAY THAT GODAMNIT!!!

I know I often seem angry and aggressive sometimes but to be honest it's just manicness + being an arse on my part. I don't really get angry.

But yeah seriously, why do you say that? Why God help y'all? The fact I've found Minecraft...... doesn't it mean....

... doesn't it mean I'll be around here LESS to annoy you? Tongue

Anyone here play Minecraft, besides Tibs? I know Tiberius plays it.
i play minecraft now and then when i do play i have a group i usually play with online on a server.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
That's cool. I'm happy to play with anyone here on AF except whoever I play with has to be aware of the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing yet so they shouldn't expect me to keep up with them yet lol.
My kiddos have a Minecraft themed room and my 8 year old is kinda obsessed. She took Minecraft summer camp and came home coding animals and cool things. "Moma this is how u make a llama" etc. Apparently, Its great for creativity and problem solving. Also,I read article while back saying  kids in the Middle East are  playing and for times they get to escape the madness around them. Hammy, great game for u folks that get computers.  Not me lol. I'm pretty sure you'll love it. My girl really wants to be a youtuber talking about is as she watches those folks often. I can handle the creepers but those spiders give me the willies. Side note: they just added the Oregon trail to an education series in mind craft. Have fun Mr.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minecraft inv wolfclan96 0 672 August 2, 2015 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: wolfclan96
  Minecraft anyone? wolfclan96 22 2880 February 8, 2015 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Violet
  Atheist Forums Minecraft Server Tiberius 67 35754 July 29, 2014 at 9:39 pm
  Minecraft Server Tiberius 44 6743 June 2, 2014 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: naimless
  Help a Minecraft Co-Owner-Noob Today! llwynog 0 855 March 24, 2014 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: llwynog
  Minecraft for PS3 Napoléon 10 3038 February 11, 2014 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Nine
  Minecraft ITChick 6 1979 December 5, 2013 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  PvEvP Minecraft Server Annik 19 6920 February 16, 2013 at 6:19 pm
  MineCraft Server RonaldReagansGhost666 1 1116 January 29, 2013 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Shell B
Smile Minecraft Emerald 16 4067 January 14, 2013 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: RonaldReagansGhost666