Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where I've Been
Where I've Been
I needed a little break from this forum, as I sometimes do, and I was posting on another forum.

It is a religious debate forum, but I began to feel myself being restricted in expressing myself over there. Comparing AF.org, where I have the freedom to express myself a certain way toward theists, to the religious debate forum where I discovered myself slipping against the forum rules to express myself how I believed I should be allowed the freedom to do, I found myself missing AF.org and decided that it was time to return.

I may return to that religious debate forum in time, but as of now I am uncertain. Maybe being over there has even rubbed off on me a little, and perhaps my militant atheism will take a backseat in my posting style. Maybe, though unlikely, though also primarily dependent on the theists with whom I interact here at AF.org.

Side note: I started drinking coffee again. Wink
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Where I've Been
(September 24, 2017 at 4:39 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: I needed a little break from this forum, as I sometimes do, and I was posting on another forum.

It is a religious debate forum, but I began to feel myself being restricted in expressing myself over there.  Comparing AF.org, where I have the freedom to express myself a certain way toward theists, to the religious debate forum where I discovered myself slipping against the forum rules to express myself how I believed I should be allowed the freedom to do, I found myself missing AF.org and decided that it was time to return.

I may return to that religious debate forum in time, but as of now I am uncertain.  Maybe being over there has even rubbed off on me a little, and perhaps my militant atheism will take a backseat in my posting style.  Maybe, though unlikely, though also primarily dependent on the theists with whom I interact here at AF.org.

Side note: I started drinking coffee again.  Wink

Dying to live, living to die.
Yeabut, who are you?

Jk welcome back KitKat Wink
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Bout fucking time you gave up on those assholes and came back to us!
(September 24, 2017 at 4:39 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: I needed a little break from this forum, as I sometimes do, and I was posting on another forum.

It is a religious debate forum, but I began to feel myself being restricted in expressing myself over there.  Comparing AF.org, where I have the freedom to express myself a certain way toward theists, to the religious debate forum where I discovered myself slipping against the forum rules to express myself how I believed I should be allowed the freedom to do, I found myself missing AF.org and decided that it was time to return.

I may return to that religious debate forum in time, but as of now I am uncertain.  Maybe being over there has even rubbed off on me a little, and perhaps my militant atheism will take a backseat in my posting style.  Maybe, though unlikely, though also primarily dependent on the theists with whom I interact here at AF.org.

Side note: I started drinking coffee again.  Wink

I can't say I am shocked. How many times has you came and gone kit? 4, 5? I would trade that for having padraic back. At least he had something intelligent to say in here. For all that I care, you can remain where the fuck you were. You are just piss and shit.
(September 24, 2017 at 5:25 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I can't say I am shocked. How many times has you came and gone kit? 4, 5? I would trade that for having padraic back. At least he had something intelligent to say in here. For all that I care, you can remain where the fuck you were. You are just piss and shit.

No surprise, really. You never were one to know greatness when confronted with it.
~ Erin Hunter
(September 24, 2017 at 5:28 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(September 24, 2017 at 5:25 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I can't say I am shocked. How many times has you came and gone kit? 4, 5? I would trade that for having padraic back. At least he had something intelligent to say in here. For all that I care, you can remain where the fuck you were. You are just piss and shit.

No surprise, really.  You never were one to know greatness when confronted with it.

The kinda greatness I step upon and then think "now I have to scrape that shit out of my shoe"
(September 24, 2017 at 5:34 pm)LastPoet Wrote: The kinda greatness I step upon and then think "now I have to scrape that shit out of my shoe"

Good thing I long ago stopped expecting better, wittier, more poetic retorts from you.
~ Erin Hunter
Otterlry nice to have you back! Some of those otter forums are not as fun as us!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(September 24, 2017 at 4:56 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Bout fucking time you gave up on those assholes and came back to us!

Agree with Min. We're much better assholes than those other losers! Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2167 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1167 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Been wondering what the boyfriend looks like? Foxaèr 8 701 January 14, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: johnnyy
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1324 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2081 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2234 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  This has been nagging me for a while now... Dr H 11 1557 January 21, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  I've been there, "Have you ever"? Brian37 19 1675 November 16, 2018 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The headline should have been... John V 8 390 October 5, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Guess You've All Been Practicing Your Aim Rhondazvous 20 1469 August 29, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama