Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roy Moore: Batshit Crazy Motherfucker
Roy Moore: Batshit Crazy Motherfucker
Typical republicunt asshole.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3528710

Quote:Roy Moore blamed Sandy Hook on people forgetting 'the law of God'
RE: Roy Moore: Batshit Crazy Motherfucker
I don't want 'crazy' stuff on him.

I want real poop, like he has a spindle up his butt all the time. Or he's wearing some 12 year old's My Little Pony underwear.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

We'd have to live in  a better world for that, Vor.  

"He' got a spindle up his ass, which explains alot....but at least he isn't blaming sandy hook on people forgetting god or something."
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
None of this will lose him any votes in fucking Alabama, of course.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/roy-moo...r-country/

Quote:Roy Moore penned an op-ed claiming Muslim military members are ‘a great danger to our country’
(September 28, 2017 at 8:35 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I don't want 'crazy' stuff on him.

I want real poop, like he has a spindle up his butt all the time.  Or he's wearing some 12 year old's My Little Pony underwear.

Finding out his close friends call him "Butt Plug Roy"!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

[Image: 1wq8di.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

He's just another inbred fuckhead.

His parents were brother and sister. And their parents were also brother and sister. I'm sure we go back far enough, we'll find that his great grandparents were also brother and sister. All two of them. I mean it is Alabama.
(September 28, 2017 at 8:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Typical republicunt asshole.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3528710

Quote:Roy Moore blamed Sandy Hook on people forgetting 'the law of God'

I swear, America is stuck in a fucking time machine going backwards in time. The irony, while Saudi Arabia is sill fucked up and still a theocracy, is now allowing women to drive. Give it time, assholes like Moore would take away that right from women.

This fuckface while trying to create a Christian theocracy on par with Saudi Arabia, has no business being a judge, much less holding a seat in congress. 

The Supreme Court, long before that fuckface, long since said that forced ritual is unconstitutional, and the case of the pledge it was JWs that sued to prevent their children to be forced to recite the pledge. 

The other most falsely perpetuated myth is that of stopping prayer mandated by government in public schools WAS NOT started by O'hair, she was invited later into that suit. 

So kids deserved to have their heads blown off because their parents don't agree with his religious or economic views?

It is 2017, not 1950, not 1730, not 329. This backwards mentality is fucking sick.
Trump and Moore are just trying to make 'Murica great again, derrrrr.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The silver lining in all of this is the fun to be had watching the GOP twist themselves into knots while simultaneously supporting and distancing themselves from Moore in the next couple of months.

'Cause you have to know Moore is too batshit crazy not to drop some incendiary and profoundly stupid rhetoric along the way. You know, the sort of stuff that Alabamans respond to like flies to shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So....why are crazy leaders always have a funny hair or facial hair? WinterHold 23 3268 July 31, 2019 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Drich
  How Crazy Is Arizona? Minimalist 19 1773 November 13, 2018 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Seems Roy Moore Got Tired of Waiting For Jesus To Get Off His Ass Minimalist 32 5568 January 3, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Stephen Colbert: The Legend of Roy Moore Minimalist 1 424 December 14, 2017 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  DaFUQ is this Roy Moore election shit ? vorlon13 48 5098 December 13, 2017 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The Republicunts Embrace Crazy Minimalist 4 1697 October 17, 2017 at 9:50 am
Last Post: JackRussell
  Up Against The Wall, Motherfucker Minimalist 1 834 April 26, 2017 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Republicunt Motherfucker and the WLB Unveil Dodd-Frank Replacement Minimalist 1 631 April 19, 2017 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Romania's hot events [crazy] Zenith 1 731 February 2, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  The Left's Basket Full Of Intolerant Crazy Ass Unfuckables A Theist 74 10835 November 12, 2016 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Tonus