Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP NEEDED
HELP NEEDED
Please delet my account or let me know how to.

Because this is not an open forum about facts or open debates it's just like a religion with communist tendency.
bias and one sided where post are deleted because it doesnt fit the agenda and propaganda you have.

you are not open to talk you are just a bunch of cynical people who like to only listen things which go with youre narrative, even the irony of using words that are Religiouse to describe yourself. what a bunch of hypocrites..

Can you tell youre kind to please go away from Religiouse forums for it is one reason why I came here to understand why you troll on forums you not needed.
please keep to yourself and stop being a pervert concentraiting on what is deemed as fable to you rather than yourself and the ironys of yourself.

All the things you say are just copy and paste

so you can have the carbon copy of youself just a bunch of tards that are basically the same...Athiest are just as fanatic as religiouse people, they even know more about religion than most which all they ever talk about is jebus this that over here and whos life basis revolves around Religion  and talking about it....

silly

bye
RE: HELP NEEDED
Logic Lies Speak English! Party Time Jerry GTFO ROFLOL Nothing to add
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Oh, wow. That actually worked?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
As an atheist, I nail at least a jesus a day. keeps thedoctor away.
Funny, it's you who have been posting, repeatedly, bullshit from conservapedia and refusing to follow the rules.

Several of us have reached out to you, despite your propaganda.

So, in that case, feel free to fuck off.

We don't delete accounts.

Your posts might well sit here forever for generations of atheists to look at and see just how brainwashed some theists actually are.
Dying to live, living to die.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

And take your fucking fairy tales with you.
We don't delete accounts.

However, we do "fwooooossshhhh!" them.
Dying to live, living to die.
I just love it when they whine.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I know I am feeding the troll here but he does have a point, it seems to me that some atheists just switched religion for atheism.
(October 8, 2017 at 11:40 pm)Hammok Man Wrote: I know I am feeding the troll here but he does have a point, it seems to me that some atheists just switched religion for atheism.

Never mind, hehe.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Answers needed Louis Chérubin 188 32848 July 6, 2015 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Joko
  Atheism not needed for a life of greater value/pleasure Mozart Link 24 5952 June 10, 2014 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Help and advice needed to save a soul from damnation Chuff 28 12924 May 14, 2012 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Help needed with essay on atheism Garmston Ansell 93 32231 April 24, 2011 at 10:51 am
Last Post: theVOID
  Advice needed: My philosophical position is destroying my relationships hyperpolyglotte 22 9836 September 23, 2009 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Amphora