Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would You Do If Missionary Position Failed?
What Would You Do If Missionary Position Failed?
Well, it has. The "missionary position" was intended to take all the fun out of sex. Happily, people are no more religious in their intercourse than in anything else in their lives, so all the tried-and-true positions are alive and well. And, of course, the truly dirty minds among us keep looking for new ones. Well-done, thou truly perv, well-done.
RE: What Would You Do If Missionary Position Failed?
How is facing your partner while thrusting supposed to take the fun out of sex?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(October 9, 2017 at 7:51 am)Chad32 Wrote: How is facing your partner while thrusting supposed to take the fun out of sex?

See? That's the point. It was supposed to take the fun out of sex, based on the experiences of tight-ass missionary couples. Sex, according to them, was solely for reproduction. 

But we're adaptable. It's still my least favorite position. My favorite is the one where the man sits cross-legged and the lady sits with her legs around him. (I can never remember the name for that one.)
I'd take a hand full of flour, dust liberally, and try again.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I believe one singer called it riding the disco stick.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I wouldn't give a shit. It's my least favorite position.

I prefer doggystyle, wheelbarrow, cowgirl and 69 all to missionary.
(October 9, 2017 at 8:18 am)Hammy Wrote: I wouldn't give a shit. It's my least favorite position.

I met a gal in Miami who prefered reverse cowgirl. Took me a while to figure out that she was watching herself in the mirror.  Dodgy
(October 9, 2017 at 8:30 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 9, 2017 at 8:18 am)Hammy Wrote: I wouldn't give a shit. It's my least favorite position.

I met a gal in Miami who prefered reverse cowgirl. Took me a while to figure out that she was watching herself in the mirror.  Dodgy

Well that's ok.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 9, 2017 at 8:37 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(October 9, 2017 at 8:30 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I met a gal in Miami who prefered reverse cowgirl. Took me a while to figure out that she was watching herself in the mirror.  Dodgy

Well that's ok.

I wasn't the first person to discover that she considered other people extraneous and went out with men solely for a free meal and some drinks. Truly an inflatable person.
(October 9, 2017 at 8:43 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 9, 2017 at 8:37 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Well that's ok.

I wasn't the first person to discover that she considered other people extraneous and went out with men solely for a free meal and some drinks. Truly an inflatable person.

There is a time and a place for women like that.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2166 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2016 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1326 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  What would you do if you woke up one day to find you were the last person alive? Edwardo Piet 64 16277 October 16, 2017 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: c172
  What would you do if you could remember every single moment in your life? c172 11 2460 October 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What would you do if you found out I didn't exist? Edwardo Piet 4 804 October 7, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Question Do you think someone would pay you for sex? Losty 184 14765 May 17, 2016 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  If you could remove your need for sleep, would you? Ashground 31 3791 November 12, 2015 at 6:08 am
Last Post: Reforged
  Celebration Of The Banned Useless Failed Poe Thread Edwardo Piet 2 717 October 4, 2015 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ? vorlon13 294 26680 September 30, 2015 at 7:42 am
Last Post: robvalue