Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasoning showing that heterosexuality is evil
Reasoning showing that heterosexuality is evil
The purpose of heterosexuality is to breed. But just because you practice heterosexuality behind closed curtains without breeding doesn't mean to say that it is any less evil because breeding may still occur. And even if you are infertile then you are helping to normalise and encourage heterosexual acts amongst in other people who might well breed. Unfettered heterosexuality leads to the most ugly possible picture. A society where heterosexuality is the norm, strict gender roles that restrict personal freedom, and anyone who does not partake in heterosexuality or breeding being ostracised. This has historically been the case but thankfully we are now progressing beyond that.

Breeding means creating a new human with a capacity to suffer. From a child's perspective everything revolves around them until they suffer enough to realise that it does not. And if they don't go through this process then they grow up to be a narcissistic sociopath like Trump who cannot function properly as an adult causing more suffering to everyone else around them while unable to find happiness themselves.

By being alive it meas that your death will most probably cause grief to someone later on, especially if you die early. So breeding to satisfy your own biological instinct comes at the expense of someone else's grief. The planet is overpopulated as it is and pollution causes many deaths a year. Unless you are raised vegan and stay that way for life then living means inhumane and barbaric suffering inflicted on thousands of animals to feed you and clothe you. But even if we were all vegan it would not halt the 6th mass extinction.

There is no such thing as free-will. We must accept that we are biological automata with instincts to breed and propagate our species. Abortion can reduce net suffering and should be encouraged where possible, but it would be better to have contraception in the first place which also has the benefit of stopping sexually transmitted diseases, which also cause suffering.
RE: Reasoning showing that heterosexuality is evil
Needs moar Chopra. But promising.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
This is why there should be a taboo on sex after marriage. People should engage in non-heterosexual sexual activities while they are young until they satisfy their biological instincts. But humans also have an instinct for companionship, especially as they get older and lose their sex drive, so its not like we should ban marriage, just straight marriage. Marriage has traditionally been seen as a means to create a stable environment for a family. It should be a choice of one or another. Have sex or be married.
(October 20, 2017 at 5:56 am)Mathilda Wrote: There is no such thing as free-will. We must accept that we are biological automata with instincts to breed and propagate our species. 

I've never willingly reproduced. As far as I know I have no offspring. This was my choice.
I confess that I am in a heterosexual marriage myself. But because I am asexual and infertile then I feel that this is acceptable. I see no problem judging other people's lifestyles as being deviant and evil because of my own personal predilections and situation.
Mathilda! Bloody good potential new religion there!

1 question. Can I still fuck goats but?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(October 20, 2017 at 7:28 am)ignoramus Wrote: Mathilda! Bloody good potential new religion there!

1 question. Can I still fuck goats but?

Goat / human sexual activity is to be encouraged if the goat consents to it and isn't harmed.

Quite how you determine whether the goat consents can be problematic, but if you find the goat humping you then it is fair to say that it is fully consensual.

There has already been scientific research in the area of goat / human relations specifically for clarifying this problem.

In the meantime masturbation should be encouraged.

Ultimately I hope for a future where there is gender segregation, like in many parts of the Arab world. The bathroom bills in America are a great start in this regard and help promote cottaging. Eventually I would like to bring in a new law similar to Section 28 that used to exist in the UK whereby schools "shall not intentionally promote heterosexuality or publish material with the intention of promoting heterosexuality" or "promote the teaching in any maintained school of the acceptability of heterosexuality as a pretended family relationship".
But if the genders are segregated who will tell men how to drive?
(October 20, 2017 at 8:07 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: But if the genders are segregated who will tell men how to drive?

Good point. Maybe we should look to Saudi Arabia for inspiration and ban men from driving?

Obviously there is no evidence that either of the genders are quarter brained like the cleric linked to above claims, but there is only so much blood in the body. And the same reason that women need to cover up and protect their modesty because men are always thinking about sex is the same reason that men divert blood away from their brain to sustain an erection 11 times a day on average. This is even more of a disability than having a period once a month and we know how that has hampered women's careers in the past.
Better plan would be to leave this place to the dolphins and cats.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are cats evil beasts that should be killed to save mice? FlatAssembler 34 2380 November 28, 2022 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Fireball
  does evil exist? Quill01 51 3593 November 15, 2022 at 5:30 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  The argument against "evil", theists please come to the defense. Mystic 158 68409 December 29, 2017 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  One sentence that throws the problem of evil out of the window. Mystic 473 50958 November 12, 2017 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Reasoning showing homosexuality is evil. Mystic 315 46606 October 23, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Wink Emoticons are Intrinsically Good and Evil Fireball 4 1089 October 21, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Is knowledge the root of all evil? Won2blv 22 5836 February 18, 2017 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Origin of evil Harris 186 22869 September 12, 2016 at 5:37 am
Last Post: Harris
  What if you lived in a world...full of evil plotting Legos Losty 45 5127 June 10, 2016 at 1:58 am
Last Post: c172
  The Pursuit of Good and Evil carusmm 0 845 May 30, 2016 at 6:30 am
Last Post: carusmm