Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasoning showing homosexuality is evil.
Reasoning showing homosexuality is evil.
The very reason why we have a debate about whether it is a choice or not, shows, most humans would not have a shadow of a doubt that is evil if free-will is involved.

But is there reason to believe if it is evil if free-will is involved, that free-will cannot be involved in it? Everything shows the opposite, what free-will can possibly do of evil, is possible in our realms of human choice.

This is the reality. If we start saying well some evils are possibly evil if free-will is involved, but free-will cannot touch it. Then I'm sorry, it makes no sense. How do we know what is evil if done by free-will, is through knowledge of good and evil.

And what is possibly evil by free-will, is also possible of free-will to put in place.

The Quran puts in the worst context possible. It shows it in the most ugly possible picture. A society that practically all of them have preferred men over women, that is not natural at all.  

Sure if they remain an unsignificant minority, people can say what harm but Quran shows in a possibility, that society had given in to a over all trend or fad, and had become homosexual. 

It doesn't have to prove that it actually happened to prove it as evil. It just shows it in the possible realms of evil,  these people were being gay because of social pressure and trend to be gay.

So it shows a possible motive for free-will to make it evil.

And perhaps in minorities, there are other factors then that make it free-will but are evil as well.

To make homosexuality the exception to the rule, that it would be evil if free-will is involved, but free-will cannot be possibly involved, is what requires proof. 

Otherwise, what has been stated is clear and this reasoning is clear and sufficient to break the deceptions of secular society and their insincere quest in defining good and evil.
RE: Reasoning showing homosexuality is evil.
MK, you are one of the religious folks here I normally have a soft spot for but this is absolute CRAP. A society where almost all men become homosexuals because it is a fad??? That's got to be one of the most idiotic things I've heard on this board - and that's really saying something.

Look into your own mind and be honest: Can you flip your sexual preference back and forth like switching between insert and overwrite mode on your keyboard? Not unless you're a freak. That's hardwired. Frankly, I wish there were a lot more homosexuals because then we wouldn't have an overpopulated planet. It's not going to happen though.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Pretty good demonstration of why you're evil, MK.  Clearly has something to do with allah. Good work.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 19, 2017 at 7:02 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: The very reason why we have a debate about whether it is a choice or not, shows, most humans would not have a shadow of a doubt that is evil if free-will is involved.

But is there reason to believe if it is evil if free-will is involved, that free-will cannot be involved in it? Everything shows the opposite, what free-will can possibly do of evil, is possible in our realms of human choice.

This is the reality. If we start saying well some evils are possibly evil if free-will is involved, but free-will cannot touch it. Then I'm sorry, it makes no sense. How do we know what is evil if done by free-will, is through knowledge of good and evil.

And what is possibly evil by free-will, is also possible of free-will to put in place.

The Quran puts in the worst context possible. It shows it in the most ugly possible picture. A society that practically all of them have preferred men over women, that is not natural at all.  

Sure if they remain an unsignificant minority, people can say what harm but Quran shows in a possibility, that society had given in to a over all trend or fad, and had become homosexual. 

It doesn't have to prove that it actually happened to prove it as evil. It just shows it in the possible realms of evil,  these people were being gay because of social pressure and trend to be gay.

And perhaps in minorities, there are other factors then that make it free-will but are evil as well.

To make homosexuality the exception to the rule, that it would be evil if free-will is involved, but free-will cannot be possibly involved, is what requires proof. 

Otherwise, what has been stated is clear and this reasoning is clear and sufficient to break the deceptions of secular society and their insincere quest in defining good and evil.

^^^Resonant showing that you're a fucking bigot.^^^
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(October 19, 2017 at 7:02 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: The very reason why we have a debate about whether it is a choice or not, shows, most humans would not have a shadow of a doubt that is evil if free-will is involved.

MK! Quit hiding in your 7th century closet! You know all you homophobes fear their own instincts! Take a walk on the wild side! Doo doo doo do do do doo....
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(October 19, 2017 at 7:19 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Pretty good demonstration of why you're evil, MK.  Clearly has something to do with allah.  Good work.

Allah's tough on the fucking camels, though.
(October 19, 2017 at 7:17 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: Look into your own mind and be honest: Can you flip your sexual preference back and forth like switching between insert and overwrite mode on your keyboard? 

Obviously is not a simple choice, like "do I choose to eat chocolate or chips or neither today."

The state of belief and disbelief, is also, not an easy switch, but never the less, I know is a choice at the end. 

The choice between good and evil is never, "let me switch to being good" or "let me switch to being evil", it's through a big framework, of which we only scratch the surface of and do not of all the hidden details.

But we know there is a such a choice, even if it is a long processed one.

Khemical said:
Quote:Pretty good demonstration of why you're evil, MK.  Clearly has something to do with allah. 

I am evil but that is not the subject of this thread. And yes my evil has to do with God, it has to do with my rebellion to that Generous loving being.
(October 19, 2017 at 7:02 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: <guff snip>

What in your opinion, should be done with gay Moslem's?
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
Was someone looking for a definition/example of incel?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
This thread title should be changed to "A magic book declaring that we ought to be bigots."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are cats evil beasts that should be killed to save mice? FlatAssembler 34 2382 November 28, 2022 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Fireball
  does evil exist? Quill01 51 3595 November 15, 2022 at 5:30 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  The argument against "evil", theists please come to the defense. Mystic 158 68418 December 29, 2017 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  One sentence that throws the problem of evil out of the window. Mystic 473 50967 November 12, 2017 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Reasoning showing that heterosexuality is evil I_am_not_mafia 21 4614 October 23, 2017 at 8:23 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Wink Emoticons are Intrinsically Good and Evil Fireball 4 1089 October 21, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Is knowledge the root of all evil? Won2blv 22 5839 February 18, 2017 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Origin of evil Harris 186 22876 September 12, 2016 at 5:37 am
Last Post: Harris
  What if you lived in a world...full of evil plotting Legos Losty 45 5128 June 10, 2016 at 1:58 am
Last Post: c172
  The Pursuit of Good and Evil carusmm 0 845 May 30, 2016 at 6:30 am
Last Post: carusmm