Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Philosophical Conundrum
A Philosophical Conundrum
If you were presented with the choice between a true and lasting world peace or the total net worth of Bill Gates, what colour would your Maserati be?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: A Philosophical Conundrum
Brilliant! lol
I ain't buyin no furin POS.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 27, 2017 at 1:56 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I ain't buyin no furin POS.

With Gates' fortune, you could buy Maserati, relocate the headquarters and production facilities to the US and buy a local POS. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 27, 2017 at 2:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 27, 2017 at 1:56 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I ain't buyin no furin POS.

With Gates' fortune, you could buy Maserati, relocate the headquarters and production facilities to the US and buy a local POS. 

Boru

What? Learn metric? Piss Off.
Oh, come on. The metric system is easy. Six quarts to a furlong, eight demiwavers per octopus - what could be simpler?

Boru
America can never change to metric...

They'll have to repaint the white lines on all their sports fields...not happening.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
When a foot is not a foot I quit.
(October 27, 2017 at 6:25 pm)ignoramus Wrote: America can never change to metric...

Never?  I understand that the 9 mm bullet is pretty popular there.

Boru
(October 27, 2017 at 7:09 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 27, 2017 at 6:25 pm)ignoramus Wrote: America can never change to metric...

Never?  I understand that the 9 mm bullet is pretty popular there.

Boru

The US will never change to metric, because of how many retards we have. See who got to be president!? Angry
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video thread for interesting philosophical discussions on YouTube and elsewhere GrandizerII 2 302 August 26, 2020 at 8:43 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Philosophical zombies robvalue 131 15451 March 7, 2018 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  Philosophical zombie. robybar 3 1609 June 8, 2017 at 8:21 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Philosophical ideas and acting "as though" bennyboy 12 2104 March 31, 2017 at 11:15 am
Last Post: henryp
  The left-right conundrum Excited Penguin 2 800 November 12, 2016 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Jesster
  Candy Conundrum Aegon 35 3758 September 4, 2016 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: emjay
  What philosophical evidence is there against believing in non-physical entities? joseph_ 150 12528 September 3, 2016 at 11:26 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Arguments for God from a purely philosophical perspective Aegon 13 2883 January 24, 2016 at 2:44 am
Last Post: robvalue
  A Great Philosophical Question. Pyrrho 26 6539 September 28, 2015 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Pyrrho
  One philosophical argument for existence of supernatural. Mystic 59 15776 July 20, 2015 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: Cato