Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking:Saudi Arabia: Missile 'intercepted near Riyadh, Capital of the Kingdom'
Breaking:Saudi Arabia: Missile 'intercepted near Riyadh, Capital of the Kingdom'
The Saudi capital was bombarded by a missile; but it was intercepted and shot down by the army.
The fire came from the Yemeni "Houthi" militia that is engaged in a long war with the Saudi Army.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/04/middle...index.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41872995

Did it begin?

I wrote long ago about the fall of the kingdom; and that it already started to decay:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-42992.html

Quote:Atlas's Journals:
Monday, May 9, 2016

There are no jobs. Oil prices have increased, going out costs a lot nowadays. The high-standards of living has begun to vanish, the advent of this crisis brought a grim atmosphere that is dropping its shadow on the society.

The royal regime was hit so hard by the last drop in oil prices; the kingdom that almost have no source of income except the profits coming from oil extraction, had to kneel and immediately declare a change of tactics, under the name "vision of 2030".

Vision of 2030 includes giving up on the Wahhabi//Sunni faith that the kingdom always advocated -since its citizens have literally became furious with the faith and incapable of keep practicing it-, the infamous "Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice" will face strong restriction and it won't be able to move freely like it used to move; the pressure of certain western movements (especially in Britain) and the broadcast of many controversal videos, embarrassed the royal regime that used the " "Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice" for so many years to terrorize the population and keep it under control; keeping it isolated from the outside world, and punishing even the smallest acts -like getting a haircut or wearing bracelets- with lashing and torture.

This country is far gone. I smell a lot of death coming, poverty is a fact now, and civil grudges are already forming between the people.
I'm feeling stressed. This is big !
RE: Breaking:Saudi Arabia: Missile 'intercepted near Riyadh, Capital of the Kingdom'
Can Yemen stand up to an all out Saudi wave?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Breaking:Saudi Arabia: Missile 'intercepted near Riyadh, Capital of the Kingdom'
What is virtue and what is vice?
Not terribly upset if the duplicitous Saudi fukkers get boar sodomized.

Eff em. And their fucking Wahhabism . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 4, 2017 at 5:19 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Can Yemen stand up to an all out Saudi wave?

The Saudi invasion wave already failed. The war began 3 years ago:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arab...n_in_Yemen

The brutal war is still going, but news of the huge casualties in Saudi forces is already out. The invasion failed and sent the kingdom's economy to oblivion; and if bombardment reached the capital; it's defeat for the kingdom.

(November 4, 2017 at 5:28 pm)LastPoet Wrote: What is virtue and what is vice?

That weapons should not be sold to criminals.

(November 4, 2017 at 5:34 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Not terribly upset if the duplicitous Saudi fukkers get boar sodomized.

Eff em.  And their fucking Wahhabism . . .

My tears would only fall for the innocent civilians.
And if most of those innocent Saudi civilian Muslims suddenly found themselves running the Kingdom they'd be fucking duplicitous Imam buttfucking Mohammadan ideologue oppressors themselves.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 4, 2017 at 5:54 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: And if most of those innocent Saudi civilian Muslims suddenly found themselves running the Kingdom they'd be fucking duplicitous Imam buttfucking Mohammadan ideologue oppressors themselves.

That sounds like stereotyping and judging; the same kind that led the Nazies to burn the Jews.
How different are the Qataris and the Yemeni and the Houthis, and the Saudis, and all of them ain't getting along right now with any of them.

I think there be bigger problems on the peninsula than me wishing a pox on all their houses.

And what's the common thread running thru all that sand?

The false religion of Mohammad.

Don't forget the Sunni and the Shiite.

Wow.  That word really does need the apostrophe!

I don't know what kind of shape Saudi Arabia is in but Yemen seems totally fucked flat.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41510350

Quote:Yemen's unpaid teachers strike as education crisis deepens

[Image: _98150378_teachers_protest.jpg]
Quote:A teacher at a rally in Sanaa carried a sign saying: "Receiving our salaries is a basic right"

Here's a hint, ladies.  So is not wearing a tarpaulin in the desert.
(November 4, 2017 at 6:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Don't forget the Sunni and the Shiite.

Wow.  That word really does need the apostrophe!

I don't know what kind of shape Saudi Arabia is in but Yemen seems totally fucked flat.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41510350

Quote:Yemen's unpaid teachers strike as education crisis deepens

[Image: _98150378_teachers_protest.jpg]
Quote:A teacher at a rally in Sanaa carried a sign saying: "Receiving our salaries is a basic right"

Here's a hint, ladies.  So is not wearing a tarpaulin in the desert.

What, they don't have that Timothy "I shall not suffer a woman to teach" stuff going on in Islam?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 582 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2428 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1135 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Protestors Storm Capital onlinebiker 586 25783 February 1, 2021 at 1:22 pm
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26860 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
  Big Lee Removed from US Capital Brian37 6 796 December 21, 2020 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1178 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2078 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1228 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths WinterHold 23 1983 November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye