Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a ghost
Ask a ghost
What does it feel like to be dead but still alive? Sometimes I wonder if I ever really had a physical existence prior to this or if just since collection of false memories tacked on for the journey. But yeah, I'm a ghost. Ask me anything.
RE: Ask a ghost
I would but being a fellow ghost I already know the answers.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Have you ever picked your nose?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Are you "Holy?"
Ok, so in all seriousness. Im really sorry for whatever you went through that makes you feel this way. Just a couple months ago, I used that same word to describe how I feel too. I think about what my life was like 2 years ago and it feels like it wasn't even real because things are so different now. Not in a good way.

So my question is this: what did you go through that makes you feel this way?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(November 12, 2017 at 5:29 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Have you ever picked your nose?

Follow up question: what does an average ghost bugger weigh?  

Thank you.
Do ghosts have noses?
What is the ghost population in your city?

What kinds of ghosts are you attracted to?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Have you ever experienced ghostly discrimination?  Things like being turned down for a loan, pulled over for no reason other than the non-colour of your non-skin, or being passed over from a promotion at work in favour of the ectoplasmically deficient?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 12, 2017 at 5:20 pm)erealmz Wrote: What does it feel like to be dead but still alive? Sometimes I wonder if I ever really had a physical existence prior to this or if just since collection of false memories tacked on for the journey. But yeah, I'm a ghost. Ask me anything.

Ar u a zombie headcrab goast?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home