Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going To A Church Tonight
Going To A Church Tonight
The Phoenix Symphony is doing Handel's Messiah at one.  The only way they'll get me into one of those dens of ill repute!

L8r.
RE: Going To A Church Tonight
California Ballet Company, a amjor company here in San Diego, did a performance earlier this year at what I thought was a converted church, but somebody there said it's still active.

Oh, well. nobody approached me about my godbeliefs, as often happens to me due to my disability (I attract holy rollers like a magnet).
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I think Min's finally lost his marbles!

If he comes home with a funny hat we'll know for sure...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Min!

Don't do it.

Arson isn't the answer!!
Dying to live, living to die.
Anally birthing another Jesus for the congregation ???
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I was about to flame this thread after reading the title but...ok, a classical music performance is acceptable. I'll let that one slide.

-Teresa
Oh, the things I would have done to see Min sitting in a church with my very own eyes. The things!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(December 7, 2017 at 10:38 pm)J a c k Wrote: Oh, the things I would have done to see Min sitting in a church with my very own eyes. The things!

Do tell...
Dying to live, living to die.
Is it to much to hope that it's greek orthodox?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 7, 2017 at 10:53 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(December 7, 2017 at 10:38 pm)J a c k Wrote: Oh, the things I would have done to see Min sitting in a church with my very own eyes. The things!

Do tell...

I would have eaten a facken pickle! A pickle! Panic

I don’t know what you were thinkin’  Sleepy
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2458 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1113 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 619 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2333 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 930 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1645 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1059 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  What's the going rate for the tooth fairy? Cod 16 1525 April 17, 2019 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Fell off my bike tonight Foxaèr 48 2661 October 22, 2018 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Iranians remember no one is going to be fair to you Mystic 9 1364 June 25, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist