Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Find, Boys
Nice Find, Boys
But in order to get the tourists back you are going to have to get the muslim brotherhood to stop shooting them.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/09/archaeolog...-in-egypt/

Quote:Archaeologists discover two ancient tombs in Egypt

Quote:LUXOR, Egypt — Egypt on Saturday announced the discovery of two small ancient tombs in the southern city Luxor dating back some 3,500 years and hoped it will help the country’s efforts to revive its ailing tourism sector.
RE: Nice Find, Boys
Money is gods motive? Good luck with that. Look to the catholics.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Lol Min I can always tell by the title of the thread that it's going to be yours 😂
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Uh, yeah.... it also puts the name of the originator right under the title so there's that, too!

Big Grin
(December 10, 2017 at 1:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Uh, yeah.... it also puts the name of the originator right under the title so there's that, too!

Big Grin

Not on mobile it doesn't. On mobile I have to click on the thread before I see who wrote it. But I can always sniff out a Min thread. Weeeeee!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I'm working on a "Horse" thread.  You should love that one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great Find in Egypt Minimalist 22 940 November 25, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: no one
  Interesting Find in Jerusalem Minimalist 16 1352 August 15, 2018 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Interesting Find in Turkey Minimalist 11 1188 February 20, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  We Won't Have To Wait To Long To Find Out Minimalist 22 4289 December 14, 2016 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Nice Photo Tour of the Mikasa Minimalist 16 2157 October 23, 2016 at 8:10 pm
  Archaeologists Find Athenian Naval Base Minimalist 76 8502 August 3, 2016 at 6:32 pm
  Major Find in Israel Minimalist 14 1954 July 11, 2016 at 6:44 pm
  Cold War satellites find archaeological motherlode Cyberman 23 6245 May 13, 2014 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb