Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piss Poor Aim
Piss Poor Aim
He should have punched his fucking mother in the mouth!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/18/politics/t...index.html

Quote:Sarah Palin's oldest son charged with beating up his father

That family can't do anything right.
RE: Piss Poor Aim
(December 18, 2017 at 10:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He should have punched his fucking mother in the mouth!

Poor kid! Too much stress! We need to create a world that takes it easy on the kids!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

This kind of thing isn't the first time for him. He was involved in a domestic violence incident with a woman in 2016.

From the article: "Sarah Palin attributed her son's actions in 2016 to his time serving overseas."

More like real bad genetics. It's a family of fucking morons.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Quote:"Sarah Palin attributed her son's actions in 2016 to his time serving overseas."

What's her excuse for being a stupid cunt?
(December 18, 2017 at 10:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He should have punched his fucking mother in the mouth!

I'd rather he didn't punch anyone, but I'm funny that way . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

We thank him for his service!

I dunno, they seem to have nailed the reality-show vibe very well.

Don't worry its FAKE NEWS and anyway el Caudillo will pardon him because of the lying FAKE NEWS media making it up.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(December 18, 2017 at 11:10 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: This kind of thing isn't the first time for him. He was involved in a domestic violence incident with a woman in 2016.

From the article: "Sarah Palin attributed her son's actions in 2016 to his time serving overseas."

More like real bad genetics. It's a family of fucking morons.

I've hated GOP policy for decades. And yea, Palin is about as sharp as a bowling ball. But PTSD suffered by service people is something that needs to be addressed, not to justify assault or domestic abuse, but everything including potential suicides. Republican policy of spending on weapons we don't need when we could use it for care for those whom come home after combat, is what we need to do. Palin and the GOP gut everything except spending on weapons.
Looks like the kid has med/psych/drug issues.  I'd like to think we all recognize that constellation of problems is apolitical.

If not, as a 12 Stepper I can start doing some informational threads here . . . .

Levitate
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 5681 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard Minimalist 35 2039 August 18, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Poor Little Orange Turd Can't Grasp It... Minimalist 0 440 July 20, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Uh-Oh. Poor Manafort Minimalist 4 666 June 5, 2018 at 1:17 am
Last Post: GUBU
  This Will Piss Off Sessions Minimalist 0 379 May 14, 2018 at 10:09 pm
  Third parties profiting off of poor outcomes for patients....in AMERICA!? Aegon 23 3389 April 28, 2018 at 5:41 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Poor Widdle Mikey Cowen...... Minimalist 0 425 April 25, 2018 at 8:45 pm
  Oh, Poor Mike Pence. His Favorite Hobby Horse Shot Down Minimalist 8 1699 April 21, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Help PISS OFF Mike <---dickface Pence! Brian37 14 2838 March 27, 2018 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Piss Away Billions Because The WLB Knows Fuckall About Geography? Minimalist 6 1188 January 22, 2018 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger