Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not A Poll: Two People Are At A Picnic
Not A Poll: Two People Are At A Picnic
One (A) has a roast beef, cheese, and mango chutney sandwich on artisan bread with two bottles of Newkie Brown on ice.  The other one (B) is preparing a delightful lunch of kale, watercress and medium-sized gravel. 

You can only beat up one of them and steal their food. Which do you choose?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Not A Poll: Two People Are At A Picnic
(*) Fuck all polls
Whatever happened to ham and cheese on a roll?
Ham and cheese has no place in this hypothetical. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Beat up A and steal his food.

Kick B in the head on the way past.
Dying to live, living to die.
Newc Brown on ice? I might slip back a little for that.

Okay okay. But the question is, does the gravel come from a horizontal or a vertical rock crusher?
Haven't had a nookie broon in a while. I'd take A's lunch, but I'd take B's lunch and feed it to a bunny, except for the pebbles. Those I would throw at B.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(January 10, 2018 at 4:38 pm)Fireball Wrote: Haven't had a nookie broon in a while. I'd take A's lunch, but I'd take B's lunch and feed it to a bunny, except for the pebbles. Those I would throw at B.

^^We have a winner.

Boru
Two nookies would make my day right now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 1253 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Poll To End All Polls no one 12 1031 February 5, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Troll Poll on Atheism ignoramus 2 499 December 17, 2018 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Poll: What To Do With Defunct Retail Outlets BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1899 October 30, 2018 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Bathroom Poll Foxaèr 31 2872 October 3, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 1007 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2234 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Quick Poll: Do you speak more than one language? Edwardo Piet 40 4181 April 27, 2018 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Antares
  Another sex poll...4 or 9? John V 85 14671 April 19, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  For the GUYS only here... A quick poll... Joods 102 7120 March 8, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Joods