Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back again
Back again
My previous user name was Starhunter which was changed to "Banned" somehow... a joke I guess.
And I wasn't able to access this site after that either, which didn't really bother me.
And now I am unable to change my name to the original, according to forum rules.
But I'm back...and I don't have a clue for how long...
RE: Back again
Not long.

'nother head for Losty!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(January 12, 2018 at 5:41 pm)Banned Wrote: My previous user name was Starhunter which was changed to "Banned" somehow... a joke I guess.
And I wasn't able to access this site after that either, which didn't really bother me.
And now I am unable to change my name to the original, according to forum rules.

Yeah... that's not how banning works here. You yourself changed your username to "Banned" on December 28th.

Anywhooo, welcome back. You were never banned to begin with.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(January 12, 2018 at 7:15 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(January 12, 2018 at 5:41 pm)Banned Wrote: My previous user name was Starhunter which was changed to "Banned" somehow... a joke I guess.

Yeah... that's not how banning works here. You yourself changed your username to "Banned" on December 28th.

Anywhooo, welcome back. You were never banned to begin with.

I wasn't online on Dec 28th. let alone these forums. I am used to the occasional sobotage from the net.
Did you get much of gods spirits that day? You changed your username on your own volition for all I can see.

You can only change your name once a year.
Do I smell a persecution victim?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
If you didn't change it, it was someone using the same ISP, in the same city you log in from.

If it wasn't you, you might want to secure whatever device you use.
(January 12, 2018 at 8:20 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: If you didn't change it, it was someone using the same ISP, in the same city you log in from.

If it wasn't you, you might want to secure whatever device you use.

Or try writing down your password.  Tongue

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It starts with this ridiculous cry for attention. Anyone want to make bets on whether it ends with a severed head in my cubicle?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Moderator Notice
Reminder: this is the intro forum.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back again with a better head. LivingNumbers6.626 16 1919 July 6, 2016 at 7:46 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Back Again chi pan 20 3777 October 28, 2012 at 3:09 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  back again WiffGiff 17 3804 June 20, 2011 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Kayenneh