Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite anime?
Your favorite anime?
I am huge fan of Yu Yu Hakusho.

I try to watch some modern ones too. The ones i haven't been able to see is Yona of the Dawn. Just wondering if you are into anime or not?
RE: Your favorite anime?
(January 16, 2018 at 7:22 am)Roberto Wrote: I am huge fan of Yu Yu Hakusho.

I try to watch some modern ones too. The ones i haven't been able to see is Yona of the Dawn. Just wondering if you are into anime or not?

Not a huge anime fan. I've watched a few series. But I thought this scene from Akira was mind-blowing.

Death Note I guess? Lucky Star is endlessly fascinating for some reason. The rest I watched were too fucked up.
Watched Bleach back in the day. I haven't watched any anime since then for several years though.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Anime sucks, AND I hate it. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The only type I can tolerate is the sex anime and that's just barely. 

(pun?)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
FMA: Brotherhood, Death Note and Cowboy Bebop are probably the top picks for me. I've not seen a huge amount but I've enjoyed Bleach and One Piece too even though there was no way in hell I was plowing through those monsters all the way.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Oh yeaaaah FMA. That was cool. (Iro made me watch it but it was worth it)
One-Punch Man
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(January 16, 2018 at 11:00 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: One-Punch Man

Oh shiiiit, I knew there was one I missed! Yeah, OPM is hilarious and epic.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who's your favorite serial killer? Foxaèr 9 641 October 6, 2022 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's your favorite Weather app? Jehanne 13 1065 July 20, 2022 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Your favorite species. Brian37 43 1773 August 11, 2021 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Your favorite meat approximation? Gawdzilla Sama 31 1504 August 29, 2020 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your Favorite Religious/ Scriptural Quotes chimp3 37 3799 May 6, 2020 at 11:44 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Your favorite type of Dog Docto021 23 1430 May 6, 2019 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Where's your favorite place to travel to? EgoDeath 21 1952 March 2, 2019 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Your all-time favorite hallucination? Gawdzilla Sama 43 2773 September 29, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  What's Your Favorite Bird Amarok 65 6580 July 24, 2018 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your favorite fruit? Foxaèr 64 9466 April 24, 2018 at 10:28 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet