Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brain Frying, IT, Stalkers
Brain Frying, IT, Stalkers
[Image: it.jpg]

Hate and despise is said to be like fire: it consumes you.
By consumption; I mean that the fire eats you to ruins: your brain freezes at the moment of hate, repeating it over and over, you forget your life and end up missing your own fate.

All because the mind was busy directing its hate towards somebody or something.
That is the kind of consumption. It burns the flesh and the bones.

The opposing side can always trigger this hate in brains too weak to realize the fire they're walking into; actually it is even a way known and practiced by many to "fry the weak brains from the outside"; irritating somebody until they go insane.

Usually; the opposing side -the one who commits the frying process- is psychologically damaged beyond repair; in a scene identical to the sick peasant who throws up on people to infect them with the famine they suffer from. The scene is the same.

Have you watched the movie "IT, 2017 version" ? Pennywise (the Clown) wasn't scary but his stalking of the protagonists was. The stalking itself; that was aimed to fry the minds of the protagonists, making their life unbearable. Stephan King drew the image of his clown, with traits of real psychos if you wanted my opinion -anyways the movie didn't scare me -_- As an Arab, I think clowns are pretty...stupid. But the film had its moments !-.

I don't have a magical formula to stop "brain frying". But I'm sure I'll find the answer one day in the wisdom of some in cooling down the burn effect.. or even prevent it?
RE: Brain Frying, IT, Stalkers
You seem to be saying that hate is a bad thing.  OK.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
So what are you intending to do about religion?

That is what you were describing, right?
(January 21, 2018 at 8:45 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You seem to be saying that hate is a bad thing.  OK.

Boru

OMG you are so smart ! how did you know?

(January 21, 2018 at 8:50 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote: So what are you intending to do about religion?

That is what you were describing, right?

Above; you will find the name of this "section".
It's called "off-topic".

Off-topic means ......off the topic of the other sections...
So........I'm not discussing religion in this topic. Sorry.
The best thing for "brain fry" is a little exercise.

Grasp the edge of the desk, get the proper posture, and then push away from the keyboard. Continue by getting up and walking out of the house. Add intellectual exercise by counting the number of people met while you're outside that give a flying fuck about what has you upset.

It works.

As for stalkers, just remember that you have to give people permission to get you angry. No permission, no anger. There's a deal of reflex to overcome there, and that is a test of your person.
(January 21, 2018 at 10:17 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The best thing for "brain fry" is a little exercise.

Grasp the edge of the desk, get the proper posture, and then push away from the keyboard. Continue by getting up and walking out of the house. Add intellectual exercise by counting the number of people met while you're outside that give a flying fuck about what has you upset.

It works.

As for stalkers, just remember that you have to give people permission to get you angry. No permission, no anger. There's a deal of reflex to overcome there, and that is a test of your person.

+1

?
But stalkers care.
Surely you can figure something out. with allah, the koran or whatever you justify your own will.
(January 21, 2018 at 8:37 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: -_- As an Arab, I think clowns are pretty...stupid.

What?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(January 21, 2018 at 12:39 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(January 21, 2018 at 8:37 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: -_- As an Arab, I think clowns are pretty...stupid.

What?

In my culture; clowns just seem "outlandish"; don't "belong"; "stupid"; "retarded"...etc.
Comedy usually takes place through a different type of clowns. Actually I can't even remember Arabic culture having any; the culture had hilarious plays done by real actors, like the famous Egyptian "مدرسة المشاغبين".

Clowns just look stupid, not funny, not scary, and even not quite...suitable for anything?
So I had a tough time getting scared by Pennywise.
I agree the movie wasn't scary when I saw it a while back. Got a good laugh though. The characters were well written and it was more entertainment than horror.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Idiot's guide to taking care of a frying pan? Chad32 29 4613 February 23, 2017 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Weird brain shenanigans Longhorn 29 3539 August 30, 2015 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Sometimes my brain just can't see things the way other people do. Losty 71 7082 October 28, 2014 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Picking Your Brain... Revelation777 39 8287 July 16, 2014 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  I need some brain bleach Chad32 10 2772 April 25, 2014 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Rahul
  It's rotting my brain, and I like it Foxaèr 30 5161 September 25, 2013 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: John V
  What Gender Is Your Brain? NoraBrimstone 33 5841 June 22, 2013 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: max-greece
  The Republican Brain little_monkey 3 1308 June 1, 2013 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Raven
  Left brain - Right brain Darwinian 35 5859 July 18, 2011 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Violet
  brain hemisphere tackattack 9 2381 April 2, 2011 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Zen Badger