Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 1:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Upgrade
Weekend Upgrade
Our hosting provider have changed their fees and we can now double our server specs for the same price we are paying now. This will be a great bonus for us in terms of longevity, as it gives us more room and time to grow.

The upgrade should be mostly automated, but I can't say with any certainty how long it will take. I will schedule it for this weekend, not sure when but I'll try and give everyone some notice in the shoutbox.
RE: Weekend Upgrade
Thank you.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Good.  Now I can play video games in all my extra free time this weekend!

Big Grin
Nice!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Forum intermittently off line!?

Confused Fall
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
It's good that the Divine Tiberius told us....else the religitards would be calling it one of those fucking miracles they love so much!
(January 25, 2018 at 11:32 am)Tiberius Wrote: Our hosting provider have changed their fees and we can now double our server specs for the same price we are paying now. This will be a great bonus for us in terms of longevity, as it gives us more room and time to grow.

The upgrade should be mostly automated, but I can't say with any certainty how long it will take. I will schedule it for this weekend, not sure when but I'll try and give everyone some notice in the shoutbox.

IT'S A TRAP! He's installing Patriot protection software. We're doomed, we are all doomed!
Thanks for your hard work Tibs.

And thanks to Mrs. Tibs for putting up with it Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
GJ, TY
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The upgrade appears to have been successful! Thank you for your patience.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Upgrade Tiberius 11 3462 February 21, 2017 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Tapatalk Upgrade Tiberius 30 6279 March 2, 2013 at 3:01 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Forum Upgrade Tiberius 0 1435 May 29, 2012 at 4:49 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Forum Upgrade Tiberius 12 5544 August 5, 2010 at 9:15 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Upgrade & Donation Thanks Tiberius 5 3132 April 17, 2010 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: fr0d0