Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Long Until the WLB Tries To Blame Obama?
How Long Until the WLB Tries To Blame Obama?
We should set up a pool.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3800942

Quote:Dow Jones drops nearly 1,200 points in biggest daily points plunge in history

Quote:The Standard & Poor's 500 index also continued to fall Monday, dropping 113 points, or 4.1%. The S&P, considered a benchmark index by most professional investors, has lost more than $1 trillion in market value in the past three market days alone.

The fucktard is real quick to claim credit.  Let's see how fast he is to accept responsibility!
RE: How Long Until the WLB Tries To Blame Obama?
(February 5, 2018 at 5:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: We should set up a pool.

Quote:Dow Jones drops nearly 1,200 points in biggest daily points plunge in history

Quote:The Standard & Poor's 500 index also continued to fall Monday, dropping 113 points, or 4.1%. The S&P, considered a benchmark index by most professional investors, has lost more than $1 trillion in market value in the past three market days alone.

The fucktard is real quick to claim credit.  Let's see how fast he is to accept responsibility!

It’s well known there can be no depth below which WLB will not sink.

But a well functioning system of democratic governance should be able to limit the long term damage from one spectacular failure of a chief executive.

However, no system of government can rise about the standard of its enfranchised citizenry. It is in the persistent baseness of trump constituency in embracing every new low to which their shit gibbon sinks that one sees irremediable decline of this country.

I'm going with Tuesday, before noon.
Quote:The fucktard is real quick to claim credit.  Let's see how fast he is to accept responsibility!
I'm actually more interested in how many of the AF posters who have been trying to make the case that a roaring stock market as a sign that the Trump presidency is 'working' will be even-handed enough to take the recent tumble as an indication of PRESIDENTS HAVING FUCK-ALL TO DO WITH SHORT TERM ECONOMIC SWINGS!!!!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Con men manipulate the stock market by running it up and then taking the profits. When they max out they make it drop so that they can buy in again at a lower price. In between they are selling short.
If we're going to have a volatile stock market, then I renew my call for states to start collecting sales tax on stock trades.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 5, 2018 at 7:25 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:The fucktard is real quick to claim credit.  Let's see how fast he is to accept responsibility!
I'm actually more interested in how many of the AF posters who have been trying to make the case that a roaring stock market as a sign that the Trump presidency is 'working' will be even-handed enough to take the recent tumble as an indication of PRESIDENTS HAVING FUCK-ALL TO DO WITH SHORT TERM ECONOMIC SWINGS!!!!

Boru

Those retards?  None of them.
How long before the annoying orange blames Obama? You mean a year in and it hasn't already?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Dunno, has this been covered on Fox News?

If not, he's probably not even aware the stock market is tanking.

-Teresa
(February 5, 2018 at 9:17 pm)Cyberman Wrote: How long before the annoying orange blames Obama? You mean a year in and it hasn't already?

At least he didn't blame a tsunami.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 724 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Obama: This simple '60 Minutes' question was 'too tough' for Trump WinterHold 7 785 October 31, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump Projected His Academic Shortcomings Onto Obama Cepheus Ace 15 1087 March 8, 2019 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1718 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 460 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 424 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The WLB Folds Like A Cheap Camera Minimalist 1 344 September 21, 2018 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Won't Hear From The WLB On This One Minimalist 4 534 September 19, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 280 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
  I'm Sure The WLB Will Pardon This Asshole, Too Minimalist 0 365 August 30, 2018 at 2:59 pm