Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mueller Closing In For The Kill
Mueller Closing In For The Kill
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/mueller...gn-report/

Quote:Mueller subpoenas massive trove of documents from Trump and his campaign: report

Quote:According to the subpoena, which NBC News reports was sent to a witness, special counsel Robert Mueller wants to see emails, text messages, telephone logs and other documents. The demand goes all the way back to November 1, 2015, just a few months after Trump announced his run.

What do you suppose the odds are against this collection of shitheads exercising any kind of discipline in their private communications?  Remember, according to Fire And Fury they did not expect to win so nothing they said mattered.
RE: Mueller Closing In For The Kill
Madingly, due to a bureaucracy that always unneccesarily slows progress to a near standstill, by the time anything "incriminating" will be found against Trump a newly elected 2020 President will be in office.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
What makes you think they'll actually produce all of the incriminating documents?

I can hear it now, "What, we thought we gave you everything. Sorry for the oversight, we'll try again." 

Isn't this what the Jared did?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
If past is prologue, this is going to take a VERY long time
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 5, 2018 at 1:23 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What makes you think they'll actually produce all of the incriminating documents?

I can hear it now, "What, we thought we gave you everything. Sorry for the oversight, we'll try again." 

Isn't this what the Jared did?

I'm sure Mueller already has most of what he is asking for through NSA intercepts.  This bunch of turds does not have the brains to understand how much trouble they are in.

If they fail to produce documents he has already seen or try to alter them, he's got another charge.  Mueller didn't fall off the turnip truck you know.
Depends on what Mueller's definition of 'is' is.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
(March 5, 2018 at 1:33 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Depends on what Mueller's definition of 'is' is.

Shades of Bill?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
How easy it is for a determined obfuscator to not cooperate and delay everything.

Sam Nunberg, a minor player in all of this, has just stated on MSNBC that he will refuse to comply with the subpoena.

I hope he enjoys jail.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone going to watch Mueller today? Brian37 33 5248 July 26, 2019 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Mueller report. OP/ED Brian37 132 8468 May 9, 2019 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Florida school shooting: FBI mishandled tip on gunman's 'desire to kill' WinterHold 7 1118 February 18, 2018 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Mueller Makes The First Move Minimalist 31 4338 October 30, 2017 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Repealing the Affordable Care Act will kill more than 43,000 people annually Aegon 73 9570 January 26, 2017 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  It's Unconstitutional for the Police to Kill People Rhondazvous 70 6534 September 29, 2016 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  TX Republicans kill filibuster, essentially ending abortion in state TaraJo 58 18139 June 24, 2015 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: das_atheist
  NH - Tea Party idiots kill 4th graders harmless bill KevinM1 46 7797 April 18, 2015 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Xtian Fuckheads Claim Right to Kill Obama Minimalist 29 5040 November 28, 2013 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  Nestle CEO: Water Shouldn’t Be A Right, Organic Food Will Kill You, And Nature Sucks Big Blue Sky 15 4794 September 29, 2013 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: Angrboda