Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mueller Nails Another
Mueller Nails Another
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/rick-ga...ea-report/

Quote:Rick Gates will testify against former boss Paul Manafort and enter guilty plea: report

Quote: WASHINGTON — A former top aide to Donald Trump's presidential campaign will plead guilty to fraud-related charges within days �� and has made it clear to prosecutors that he would testify against Paul Manafort, the lawyer-lobbyist who once managed the campaign.

The change of heart by Trump's former deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, who had pleaded not guilty after being indicted in October on charges similar to those against Manafort, was described in interviews by people familiar with the case.

Tick tock, Trump.
RE: Mueller Nails Another
Rot Ro Raggy!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
But all this is just coincidence surely  Dodgy

But but .... Hilary Clinton.....Emails ...   Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

"The one that squeals gets the better deal"

-- said every prosecutor everywhere.

Sorry for your luck, Paul.
Please let Muller reach the point where even the Republican-controlled Congress decides they have to do something about Trump, Please let Muller reach the point where even the Republican-controlled Congress decides they have to do something about Trump, Please let Muller reach the point where even the Republican-controlled Congress decides they have to do something about Trump ...
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Cue Vorlon posting about Hillary in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ...

(February 18, 2018 at 8:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/rick-ga...ea-report/

Quote:Rick Gates will testify against former boss Paul Manafort and enter guilty plea: report

Quote: WASHINGTON — A former top aide to Donald Trump's presidential campaign will plead guilty to fraud-related charges within days �� and has made it clear to prosecutors that he would testify against Paul Manafort, the lawyer-lobbyist who once managed the campaign.

The change of heart by Trump's former deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, who had pleaded not guilty after being indicted in October on charges similar to those against Manafort, was described in interviews by people familiar with the case.

Tick tock, Trump.

But surely this is just a nothingburger and somehow proves Trumps innocence.

If a democrat had done 100th of the things the Trump administration has done what would republicans have said?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

[Image: mob.jpg]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(February 19, 2018 at 12:32 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Please let Muller reach the point where even the Republican-controlled Congress decides they have to do something about Trump, Please let Muller reach the point where even the Republican-controlled Congress decides they have to do something about Trump, Please let Muller reach the point where even the Republican-controlled Congress decides they have to do something about Trump ...

That will only happen when the overweight orangutan Begins to swing from rope to rope, and each rope is tied to the scrotum of a republican congressman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump responds to special counsel Robert Mueller’s statement: ‘The case is closed WinterHold 21 2051 June 7, 2019 at 2:28 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  For Robert Mueller This Is Like [REDACTED] a 4 Year Old Minimalist 2 786 December 6, 2018 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4526 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2318 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Good, Mueller. Now Work Your Way Up The Food Chain! Minimalist 7 783 June 15, 2018 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Somewhere in Israel a Jewish Mueller, KUDOS Brian37 0 248 March 5, 2018 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Mueller With Another Indictment of a Lying Lawyer Minimalist 14 2232 February 22, 2018 at 3:53 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Shake It Up, Mueller. The Time Has Come. Minimalist 2 344 October 10, 2017 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Another Day - Another Leak Mexico Isn't Paying For The Fucking Wall Minimalist 28 6916 August 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Dropship
  Mueller's Getting Serious Minimalist 38 6805 August 6, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: vorlon13