Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen Fry reveals prostate cancer diagnosis
Stephen Fry reveals prostate cancer diagnosis
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/english-actor-...ities.html

I wish him all the best.
RE: Stephen Fry reveals prostate cancer diagnosis
Glad he went to a doctor instead of praying to get better.

Gives him a much better chance.
That's sad i hope he pulls through
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I got that Rx back in 1999. I died in 2000.

No, wait, I'm doing fine. Watchful waiting, guys, watchful waiting. Don't let the docs stampede you.
I saw that when I searched out that classic rant at the rev Byrnes in another thread. I didn't realize that it was new news. Good thing about prostate cancer, it is generally slow-growing, and there are a number of treatments that don't include hand-flapping and mummeries.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Lots of butt sex cures prostate cancer. Naughty
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The article - at the end - isn't completely clear, but it looks like the surgery got it all.  Fry is having his PSA levels monitored regularly to make sure he stays cancer free.  Seems to be good news all round.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 23, 2018 at 8:06 pm)Antares Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/english-actor-...ities.html

I wish him all the best.

Now a heart attack will get him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First person cured of HIV dies of cancer Foxaèr 1 453 October 1, 2020 at 9:09 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Stephen Colbert Rips Jeff Sessions a New Asshole Minimalist 78 7018 June 18, 2018 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Stephen Hawking has died at the age of 76. Jehanne 203 24098 April 28, 2018 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Man Uses $1m Win To Finally Visit Doctor, Gets Terminal Cancer Diagnosis, Dies Aegon 199 15980 February 7, 2018 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Stephen Colbert - The WLB Sings The Anthem Minimalist 3 507 January 10, 2018 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Stephen Colbert Hunts For The Pee Pee Tape Minimalist 4 788 July 21, 2017 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Stephen Furst Dies The Valkyrie 10 2298 June 21, 2017 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Fry the blasphemer Cyberman 47 10887 May 10, 2017 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Gord Downie, Canadian music icon, diagnosed with terminal brain cancer MTL 7 1476 May 26, 2016 at 4:23 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Huge 2.6 Terabyte Panama Leak Reveals companies secretly control celeb. estates Heat 4 939 April 5, 2016 at 4:42 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude