Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedophile Priest Hits Close To Home
Pedophile Priest Hits Close To Home
I used to live near Buffalo, NY and, while looking through The Buffalo News today, found out that one of my family's parish priests was raping young boys for many years. He worked at St. Mary of the Angels Church in 1982-1983 and another nearby parish for a few years after that.
They show his photo in the article and I remember this prick.

I went to catholic schools ages 4-17, including St. Mary's parish school while this rapist was there.
Sometimes the priests would come over from their rectory to visit classrooms. Much deference was paid to a parish priest who was walking through the halls. Everyone would get quiet and treat him like a VIP.
We were giving deference to a fucking child rapist!

I don't know the ultimate disposition of this rapist's case because I can't bear to read the news stories. It makes me sick.

My 4 younger brothers also went to this school and church. One of my brothers was an altar boy. Now I need to start some awkward conversations.

Fuck you, catholic church! I hope you're all sued into oblivion!

http://buffalonews.com/2018/02/28/where-...se-served/

-Teresa
RE: Pedophile Priest Hits Close To Home
Quote:We were giving deference to a fucking child rapist!

That's been going on for 1,500 years.  No wonder the bastards have come to think of it as a right.
I'm not even convinced the powers that be in the catholic church are sorry or remorseful for enabling child rapists for so long. They probably wish the victims would just shut up and go away.

-Teresa
I keep telling you, it's a sacrament.

They will NEVER change it.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 1, 2018 at 9:29 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I keep telling you, it's a sacrament.

They will NEVER change it.

So true.

-Teresa
He had 13 different postings over his first 23 years. The classic shuffling around of a known pedophile by the church. He finally became stable when he was assigned to the hospital - no rape opportunities there, apparently.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
My old church (we were Lutheran) once had a prominent member who was arrested for molesting a girl in Wisconsin; apparently they "dated" for a while, and broke up when she started high school. About 15 years later, the police got him. It took over four years for the case to actually go to trial, but that was more than enough time for the church he belonged to actually have him join the board of elders (which was actually pretty powerful since around that time, our old priest died and it took a while to find a new one). In addition, while he was fired from his high school job, the church gave him a job as a janitor in the grade school, and until he pled guilty, he continued to live next door to said grade school (about a clothesline's length away from the seventh and eighth grade classrooms.)

And when my mother told the newspaper about it, they called her Satan. Yes, she was the anonymous "member" cited in the article; I should know, I overheard her talking with the news on the phone. And, apparently, my mother said they were WELL AWARE OF HIS PAST WHEN THEY HIRED HIM AS A GYM TEACHER. That was the last straw for her.

On a lighter note, She decided to go to another church, but she could never become a full-fledged member because the old church considered the new one a "non-believing church," even if it was another branch of Lutheranism. She only went a couple times a year until she eventually died, and they decided to make her an official member posthumously. It's been five years and I haven't even bothered to come back.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Quote:She decided to go to another church,

Sadly, all churches are the same.
(March 1, 2018 at 9:28 pm)Tres Leches Wrote: I'm not even convinced the powers that be in the catholic church are sorry or remorseful for enabling child rapists for so long. They probably wish the victims would just shut up and go away.

-Teresa

Oh, they're remorseful all right. Remorseful that they keep getting caught! It's expensive to have to shuffle those kid fuckers around.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(March 1, 2018 at 10:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:She decided to go to another church,

Sadly, all churches are the same.

It was a lot less openly toxic than the old one, but still not interesting enough for me to want to be there unless she was making me. At least the ECLA is a bit more liberal than the LCMS. Except for that one time they had a chamber opera company do a performance of Abduction from the Seraglio. And her funeral two months later.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  home-schooling mcolafson 17 2335 September 19, 2016 at 8:05 am
Last Post: SenpaiNoticeMeYouBlindShmuck
  Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence. Greatest I am 3 1355 February 26, 2016 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Ken Ham Hits Back Against Neil deGrasse Tyson's Claim Dolorian 21 5580 September 9, 2014 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Questions about raising children in a mixed home. Caveman 15 3783 June 27, 2014 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  What if the main propose of the church is to cover a pedophile ring? Lemonvariable72 9 3715 May 4, 2014 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  37yo priest under house arrest for abusing minors pocaracas 3 1372 December 9, 2012 at 11:05 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Being a priest - a shameful path of life? Ciel_Rouge 33 16765 August 11, 2012 at 5:26 am
Last Post: jonb
  Another good Christian Pedophile Jaysyn 4 3193 May 18, 2012 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Ace Otana
  Living Nativity Set - Home Edition Rokcet Scientist 0 1387 August 21, 2011 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  God's true home is NOT Heaven Emporion 109 55725 April 2, 2011 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah