Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common places you're a regular at.
Common places you're a regular at.
Subway at least once every couple of weeks. Good place for a quick breakfast flatbread.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: Common places you're a regular at.
Wawa, for my morning coffee.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
CostCo for pizza, a couple of times a month. Rolleyes  Not really my choice. There is also a non-chain Chinese place that my sons seem to favor, though the food is nothing to write home about. There are a couple of grille/barbecue places near us that are stellar, but they are local family-held restaurants, so not all that common.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
There's a Local Taco near work that I go to a couple of times a month.

The Nashville Hot Chicken taco is amazing.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Somewhere local that is one of its kind... so I'm not telling the name or you'll know where I live Tongue
So no common places, huh?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
The bar across town most Fridays for pool league.

What? It's a "common" place around here . No one said it had to be common to the whole country Tongue
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Chevron
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
There's a place just up the road from where I live that does great roast meals.
Dying to live, living to die.
Your mom's house.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  photos that prove Afghanistan is one the most beautiful places on earth. WinterHold 71 9799 September 6, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  September is the most common birth month. Losty 4 815 June 7, 2019 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  Common places of business you've never graced with your patronage? Foxaèr 45 3207 March 9, 2018 at 12:33 am
Last Post: c172
  25 Common Myths Minimalist 1 457 April 5, 2017 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Common Suburb names ignoramus 8 1433 July 7, 2016 at 10:55 am
Last Post: Alex K
  common sense DramaQueen 16 2044 November 27, 2014 at 7:12 am
Last Post: A Theist
  Most Beautiful Places in America CapnAwesome 3 1235 July 4, 2014 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Thumbs Down What common expressions do you hate? Tea Earl Grey Hot 33 6598 December 9, 2012 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Haunted, creepy, or downright ridiculous places thesummerqueen 11 8705 October 6, 2011 at 6:00 am
Last Post: Kayenneh