Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Conversation
Atheist Conversation
Hello Guys,
I do not only want to read and write things on this forums...
Do any of you know any active Discord Server on Atheism?
Pls PM me. IF you do not know any server but would also like the opportunity please PM me too, for i will set up such a server myself if enough people are interested.
Thank you
What is it you most dislike? Stupidity, especially in its nastiest forms of racism and superstition.” 

~ Christopher Hitchens
RE: Atheist Conversation
A. I'm certain you've brought this up before and we aren't interested

B. It's pretty rude to come in and use our forum to try to entice people to a different service.
(March 11, 2018 at 2:24 pm)Cathooloo Wrote: A.  I'm certain you've brought this up before and we aren't interested

B. It's pretty rude to come in and use our forum to try to entice people to a different service.

I just wanted to know if someone knew such a server i dindt want to advertise anything. But if that is not wanted im sorry...
What is it you most dislike? Stupidity, especially in its nastiest forms of racism and superstition.” 

~ Christopher Hitchens
We don't have such a server. There are mafia games you can join or you can watch and share media in the media subforum.
(March 11, 2018 at 2:19 pm)ShirkahnW Wrote: Hello Guys,
I do not only want to read and write things on this forums...
Do any of you know any active Discord Server on Atheism?
Pls PM me. IF you do not know any server but would also like the opportunity please PM me too, for i will set up such a server myself if enough people are interested.
Thank you

I personally don't know of any such server, but I'm certain it exists. Good luck with your search. Smile
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A conversation with a friend. Alternatehistory95 8 1585 January 21, 2019 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  How not to start a conversation with a skeptic...I think Astonished 43 8711 February 1, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  An Intersting conversation I had with a Creationist friend of mine. TanithDaUnicorn 39 5876 February 14, 2016 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Annoying conversation.. "But you're such a good person!" torashl 38 15853 June 29, 2012 at 11:19 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger