Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Can't Fool People With Chump Change, Assholes
You Can't Fool People With Chump Change, Assholes
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/gop-pan...-election/

Quote:GOP panics as tax cut message flops hard in Pennsylvania special election

Quote:The Republican Party has been hoping that its massive tax cut would save it from electoral doom this fall — but it seems that the GOP has completely given up on touting the tax cut in the final weeks of the special congressional election in Pennsylvania.

Analysis by shows that Republican-backed ads mentioning tax cuts in Pennsylvania’s 18th congressional district have been “essentially non-existent” since the start of March.

Probably damn few billionaires working in the coal mines in Western Pennsylvania.
RE: You Can't Fool People With Chump Change, Assholes
I have grown gun shy about stating “you can’t fool people....”.
The WLB didn't fool anyone.  He told racist assholes exactly what they wanted to hear.  That's not fooling them.
Meanwhile, Saccone dug deep into the GOP playbook and went full retard (from Roll Call):

Pennsylvania state Rep. Rick Saccone accused the Democratic party of being energized by “hatred” for “our country,” “God,” and “our president” on the eve of a most important day in his political career so far.
Saccone made the comments Monday at a rally at a local volunteer fire department in Blaine Hill. He squares off Tuesday against Democrat Conor Lamb in the special election for Pennsylvania’s 18th District.
“They say the other side is energized,” Saccone said in a video posted to Twitter by NBC News. “Let me tell you, they’re energized for hate for our president. They have a hatred for our president.”

“I’ve talked to so many of these on the left,” Saccone said. “And they have a hatred for our president. And I tell you, many of them have a hatred for our country.”
“I’ll tell you some more — my wife and I saw it again today: They have a hatred for God,” Saccone said. “It’s amazing. You see it when I’m talking to them. It’s disturbing to me.”

And there you have it. When the only 'accomplishment' these assholes can point to fails to get traction among working class voters, there's always demonizing and questioning the patriotism of others.

The GOP is hopelessly ethically and intellectually bankrupt. That's hardly a news flash. But it would be nice for a change if the Republicans weren't so intent on reminding us of it every goddamn day.
“They say the other side is energized,” Saccone said in a video posted to Twitter by NBC News. “Let me tell you, they’re energized for hate for our president. They have a hatred for our president.”

Not fun when it's the other side doing it, is it? Pretty much the counter argument to anyone accusing the dems of hating Trump. Because it's not like we didn't just go through eight years of republicans shitting on Obama. Blocking everything they possible could, and then yelling about executive orders. Because Obama had to find some way to actually do his job.

Not that he did a super great job in every area, but that's another topic.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Quote:“And they have a hatred for our president.

Guilty.

[Image: 1*y2XJ-MsMJHvPualMfAVAyg.png]
(March 13, 2018 at 12:54 pm)Chad32 Wrote: “They say the other side is energized,” Saccone said in a video posted to Twitter by NBC News. “Let me tell you, they’re energized for hate for our president. They have a hatred for our president.”

Not fun when it's the other side doing it, is it? Pretty much the counter argument to anyone accusing the dems of hating Trump. Because it's not like we didn't just go through eight years of republicans shitting on Obama. Blocking everything they possible could, and then yelling about executive orders. Because Obama had to find some way to actually do his job.

The real silly part of the criticism of Obama's executive orders is he signed less than Bush Jr. or Reagan. So they either didn't know the facts or didn't care.
Both.

Republicunts just love to run their fucking mouths.
(March 13, 2018 at 1:02 pm)The Industrial Atheist Wrote:
(March 13, 2018 at 12:54 pm)Chad32 Wrote: “They say the other side is energized,” Saccone said in a video posted to Twitter by NBC News. “Let me tell you, they’re energized for hate for our president. They have a hatred for our president.”

The real silly part of the criticism of Obama's executive orders is he signed less than Bush Jr. or Reagan. So they either didn't know the facts or didn't care.

They didn't know and they don't care.
Yeah. It was pretty obvious they just didn't want him to accomplish anything. So they blocked everything they could, and screamed about the stuff they couldn't.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Assholes in the news Fake Messiah 195 10156 May 6, 2021 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Good News for a Change. onlinebiker 6 364 February 7, 2021 at 11:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Hail To A Name change..... Sports/NFL Brian37 44 1636 July 13, 2020 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2584 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2180 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 530 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 5843 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2488 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted Minimalist 3 334 November 20, 2018 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Donald Trump shuts down EPA's climate change website. Jehanne 6 836 November 4, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Joods