Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally took the plunge.
I finally took the plunge.
I have started the process of getting my trailer home replaced. The thing is the new one is even bigger. I don't know what the fuck I am going to do with all that space. 

The living room and kitchen is so fucking huge by itself, since I am single I am going to make the living room my bedroom. Why? Because the entire area is all wood floor, so easier to clean. If I need to resell It will be easier to upkeep. The bedrooms are carpet and I don't do well with carpet. 

Point is I will finally have a house that isn't fucked up and I can actually take a shower again.
RE: I finally took the plunge.
(March 17, 2018 at 7:39 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I have started the process of getting my trailer home replaced. The thing is the new one is even bigger. I don't know what the fuck I am going to do with all that space. 

The living room and kitchen is so fucking huge by itself, since I am single I am going to make the living room my bedroom. Why? Because the entire area is all wood floor, so easier to clean. If I need to resell It will be easier to upkeep. The bedrooms are carpet and I don't do well with carpet. 

Point is I will finally have a house that isn't fucked up and I can actually take a shower again.

Just don't invite Uma Thurman and Darryl Hannah over at the same time. All they do is fight.
You should throw a housewarming party and invite us all. I can bring tacos and beer. I’m pretty sure someone else would bring dessert.

Congratulations, Brian. Enjoy your new home.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Congratulations
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(March 17, 2018 at 7:39 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I have started the process of getting my trailer home replaced. The thing is the new one is even bigger. I don't know what the fuck I am going to do with all that space. 

Congrats i hope that works out for you  Smile
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Congrats darlin
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
Enjoy it.
Just don't play your ABBA music too loud, or I might have to call in a noise complaint. ;P
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Cool Brian! I’m happy for ya man.
I believe in life before death.
Congrats. I'm kind of cxurious to see photos of the old one.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wow , I have finally reached the last semester of my education :) Megabullshit 14 1616 April 15, 2019 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Well, I've finally lost it. Gawdzilla Sama 0 605 January 27, 2018 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's finally over..... For now. Brian37 28 3044 December 26, 2017 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Uh-oh, maybe Facebook is finally gone Foxaèr 7 1546 June 16, 2017 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Finally got his autograph!! SofaKingHigh 24 4495 October 26, 2016 at 9:12 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
Information UK finally catching up! Aractus 8 1101 October 15, 2016 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  We've finally done it! Violet 49 5747 May 6, 2016 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Finally updated to Windows 10 and.... Foxaèr 20 4073 August 30, 2015 at 9:59 am
Last Post: IATIA
  My psycho mom that likes to spy on me just took away my TV without ANY warning! andrea2687 15 2592 October 21, 2014 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  My psycho mom just took away my purse with all my belongings without ANY warning! jashleygirl 65 11802 August 5, 2014 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Violet