Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Jr. wanted to impregnate his mistress Aubrey O'Day
Trump Jr. wanted to impregnate his mistress Aubrey O'Day
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new...or-a-baby/

Party of Family Values!

I'm sure everyone will forgive Don Jr. for his indiscretions (then slut shame Aubrey O'Day).  Because that's how this world works now. Always the fucking woman's fault, never the cheating slimebag.  Unless he has a D next to his name, of course.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
RE: Trump Jr. wanted to impregnate his mistress Aubrey O'Day
(March 28, 2018 at 12:21 pm)Divinity Wrote: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new...or-a-baby/

Party of Family Values!

I'm sure everyone will forgive Don Jr. for his indiscretions (then slut shame Aubrey O'Day).  Because that's how this world works now. Always the fucking woman's fault, never the cheating slimebag.  Unless he has a D next to his name, of course.

Yep. This clearly didn't happen:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/04/politics/...index.html
What in the mother fuck
(March 28, 2018 at 2:49 pm)alpha male Wrote:
(March 28, 2018 at 12:21 pm)Divinity Wrote: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new...or-a-baby/

Party of Family Values!

Yep. This clearly didn't happen:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/04/politics/...index.html

It's possible this was a fake story, but I don't see anything in the link that says that. I read the Tim Murphy story, I think I've heard of that before.
Of course it's real. It was sarcasm to show that OP's claim that only Democrat men take heat for cheating is bullshit.
Murphy didn't quit because he got caught fucking.  He quit because he wanted her to get an abortion.  No way these phony hypocrites could tolerate that.

Usually when republicunts get tripped up it is because of gay sex.
(March 29, 2018 at 5:53 pm)alpha male Wrote: Of course it's real. It was sarcasm to show that OP's claim that only Democrat men take heat for cheating is bullshit.

Okay, I get what you were trying to say.
(March 29, 2018 at 5:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Murphy didn't quit because he got caught fucking.  He quit because he wanted her to get an abortion.  No way these phony hypocrites could tolerate that.

Er, if they were phony hypocrites, they would  be able to tolerate it.
I think the idea is they can individually think an abortion is an answer to a personal indiscretion while maintaining the group think idea they are all on board opposing it.

Murphy's attitude could be prevalent if some/most/all are phonies. I've frequently noted an overwhelming urge for US Christians to think they know better than Jesus on several issues, why not this one too ? They'd be 'phonies' in regards to Jesus's prohibition regarding any, let alone multiple divorces followed by multiple remarriages, should they consider those subsequent remarriages to be sacraments instead of adultery. LOL, even Malachi (OT) notes God hates divorce, how many Christians do we see in this era supporting conduct God hates ??

Gives me pause when they consider themselves to be 'pious' regardless.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 30, 2018 at 8:30 am)vorlon13 Wrote: I think the idea is they can individually think an abortion is an answer to a personal indiscretion while maintaining the group think idea they are all on board opposing it.

Murphy's attitude could be prevalent if  some/most/all are phonies.  I've frequently noted an overwhelming urge for US Christians to think they know better than Jesus on several issues, why not this one too ?  They'd be 'phonies' in regards to Jesus's prohibition regarding any, let alone multiple divorces followed by multiple remarriages, should they consider those subsequent remarriages to be sacraments instead of adultery.  LOL, even Malachi (OT) notes God hates divorce, how many Christians do we see in this era supporting conduct God hates ??

Gives me pause when they consider themselves to be 'pious' regardless.

I remember reading an article a few years back about anti abortion campaigners (or more commonly their underage teen daughters) having abortions in clinics (often just after placarding the clinics). And the common message from these women re their abortions was "it's different for me/my daughter. Unlike the sluts and whores you cater to we are good christians who made one mistake (or alternaively "cannot afford another baby"). Therefore it is not a sin for us to have an abortions while those sluts killing their babies is evil."

Remember, those at the top of the anti-abortion movement are perfectly happy to allow states like California keep abortion legal/allow travel to the UK for the purposes of carrying out abortions. They're well off enough to travel when they decide an abortion is the best option. They want to deny the option to others, not themselves.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 284 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5353 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1063 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1080 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 14317 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36913 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4380 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Sh*thole craps on his intel again..... Brian37 2 563 August 3, 2018 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The Banana Republicunt Thinks It Is His Personal Property Minimalist 17 2160 May 20, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump and his right-wing blowjob supporters. Jehanne 3 739 April 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Jehanne