Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking news: Tiangong-1 landed in Tokyo and surrounding areas
Breaking news: Tiangong-1 landed in Tokyo and surrounding areas
First pictures coming in.

[Image: explosion.jpg]

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2F...11.jpg&f=1]

[Image: Factory-Explosion-in-Japan-May-Lead-to-G...tage-2.jpg]

Japanese prime minister Shinzō Abe accusing Chinese of deliberate de-entry of Tinagong-1 despite experts saying that aiming it would have been impossible. Japan demands China moves its military forces out of South China sea.
RE: Breaking news: Tiangong-1 landed in Tokyo and surrounding areas
And so it begins
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(April 1, 2018 at 5:23 am)Mathilda Wrote: First pictures coming in.

[Image: explosion.jpg]

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2F...11.jpg&f=1]

[Image: Factory-Explosion-in-Japan-May-Lead-to-G...tage-2.jpg]

Japanese prime minister Shinzō Abe accusing Chinese of deliberate de-entry of Tinagong-1 despite experts saying that aiming it would have been impossible. Japan demands China moves its military forces out of South China sea.

I bloody hate april the 1st, you cant trust anything. Is this real? I cant find it anywhere.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

It's a fake.  Relax.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Don't blame me, blame ignoramus Smile

https://atheistforums.org/thread-54172-p...pid1727823
(April 1, 2018 at 6:15 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It's a fake.  Relax.

Boru

Yeah, right! pull the other one...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
*shrug*  I'm not blaming anyone.  But the fact that we 'can't find it anywhere' is kind of a dead giveaway.  If a Chinese spacelab had actually crash-landed in Tokyo, it would literally have been on every news portal, everywhere.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 1, 2018 at 6:15 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It's a fake.  Relax.

Boru

Fake news again.... or is it?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(April 1, 2018 at 6:23 am)Mathilda Wrote: Don't blame me, blame ignoramus Smile

https://atheistforums.org/thread-54172-p...pid1727823

I blame him for most things.
Dying to live, living to die.
Beccs, I was about to say "go to bed", but tomorrow's a holiday too. Have you been working? (triple time! Naughty)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3953 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1134 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1168 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2070 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1226 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths WinterHold 23 1976 November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING: Macron vs Islam: or Macron vs Erdogan ? WinterHold 9 344 October 27, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1069 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 888 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 488 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda