Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why am I here?
Why am I here?
I wanted to be free from the proofs I know are true if they were wrong. I did.  And if I can disprove any of them, I would.
But you guys aren't the ones to do it.

You can't. You are too afraid to go my layer of understanding and solve it if it's wrong,  you won't go that deep, so if I am wrong, it won't be you to do it.
I am certain of God, but not certain of Islam, and am exploring religions still.

Islam seems true at the moment, but I haven't confirmed by reason every part of the Quran. And don't know if it's consistent yet.
So I'm not sure in that respect.

There is good reasons for me to believe their is dark magic on the hearts regarding it, from my personal experience and journey in it.
It seems there is a sinister force that doesn't want to see the family of the reminder in it.

The only thing that makes me doubt it, is perhaps a double agent tool sort of thing, and they use dark magic along with it, to cause divison but it's sort of like a double control mechanism, you think you are escaping control from Illumunati only to find yourself in one of their traps, and every time you break veils, you think you are getting closer, but perhaps, it's a double trap. It's to make you think you are getting closer to the truth, when you haven't even understood it yet. You think you getting closer merely by defeating veils and understanding it, but it maybe a double trap tool.

It's real assessment of whether it's true or not, is once it's message is properly understood. And I think I'm getting there.

But not sure if it's all arguments stand to reason. And not sure if it's consistent.
RE: Why am I here?
You appear to be here out of simple self deception.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 2, 2018 at 6:16 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I wanted to be free from the proofs I know are true if they were wrong. I did.  And if I can disprove any of them, I would.
But you guys aren't the ones to do it.

You can't. You are too afraid to go my layer of understanding and solve it if it's wrong,  you won't go that deep, so if I am wrong, it won't be you to do it.
I am certain of God, but not certain of Islam, and am exploring religions still.

Islam seems true at the moment, but I haven't confirmed by reason every part of the Quran. And don't know if it's consistent yet.
So I'm not sure in that respect.

There is good reasons for me to believe their is dark magic on the hearts regarding it, from my personal experience and journey in it.
It seems there is a sinister force that doesn't want to see the family of the reminder in it.

The only thing that makes me doubt it, is perhaps a double agent tool sort of thing, and they use dark magic along with it, to cause divison but it's sort of like a double control mechanism, you think you are escaping control from Illumunati only to find yourself in one of their traps, and every time you break veils, you think you are getting closer, but perhaps, it's a double trap. It's to make you think you are getting closer to the truth, when you haven't even understood it yet. You think you getting closer merely by defeating veils and understanding it, but it maybe a double trap tool.

It's real assessment of whether it's true or not, is once it's message is properly understood. And I think I'm getting there.

But not sure if it's all arguments stand to reason. And not sure if it's consistent.

In one thread you complement an ATHEIST on her poetry, and in this you come across as self absorbed. 

Hate to burst your bubble, but we are NOT afraid of you. 

It isn't a "double agent" anything. This isn't a spy movie anyone is writing. Your logic simply works or it does not. We are not out to "trap" you merely for saying you got it wrong. How about you simply consider you got it wrong?
(April 2, 2018 at 6:17 pm)Khemikal Wrote: You appear to be here out of simple self deception.

I'm saying I am realizing if I am, it's not anyone else who can get me out of it.

Dialogue is important, but not in how people engage these days with no sincerity to get to proper conclusion.
Any lack of sincerity is manufactured.  I sincerely believe that you're a fucking lunatic..and that the people you trust and respect have screwed with you. Further...that you...likely through those same people's interference, lack the necessary education to realize this. This is a recipe for shame and misery.

-and here you are. Miserable, and shamefully so. Only incidentally wrong.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 2, 2018 at 6:28 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Any lack of sincerity is manufactured.  I sincerely believe that you're a fucking lunatic..

That's only because I've told you guys I am though.
Can't you put this stuff in a personal journal or something. This is so bizarre to me.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(April 2, 2018 at 6:28 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Any lack of sincerity is manufactured.  I sincerely believe that you're a fucking lunatic..and the people you trust and respect have screwed with you.

I DONT think he is a lunatic. I do think he resembles me, in my youth, idealistic, romantic and angry at the world.  I wouldn't assume everyone that holds the same label he does will end up blowing themselves up.

MK only concerns me because he is young. I think once he gets all his hormones out of him like I did, he might still believe, but like me, he wont be angst ridden. 

I still find his religion outdated, but I assert the same thing about all religions.
(April 2, 2018 at 6:31 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(April 2, 2018 at 6:28 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Any lack of sincerity is manufactured.  I sincerely believe that you're a fucking lunatic..

That's only because I've told you guys I am though.

Actually...no....
(April 2, 2018 at 6:33 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 2, 2018 at 6:28 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Any lack of sincerity is manufactured.  I sincerely believe that you're a fucking lunatic..and the people you trust and respect have screwed with you.

I DONT think he is a lunatic. 

I am though. I don't relate to people anymore, in the world I am in, the paradigms, it makes no sense to anyone, but myself, and what people take for granted, I don't understand how they can act according to those paradigms.  I don't find anyone on the creed I am on. 

So that means something is up, right?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Here is why you should believe in God. R00tKiT 112 13487 April 11, 2020 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Here’s Why You SHOULDN’T Believe In God BrianSoddingBoru4 46 4045 April 5, 2020 at 8:03 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Here's why Creatards might be right ErGingerbreadMandude 710 70045 November 19, 2015 at 8:18 am
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Why, Why,Why! Lemonvariable72 14 3555 October 2, 2013 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  WHY WHY WHY??!?!? JUST STOP...... Xyster 18 5133 March 18, 2011 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: Zenith