Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about outbursts of anger while under stress
Question about outbursts of anger while under stress
As soon I start working or stress my nerves, I get really bothering outbursts of anger way to often for no special reason. 

Does anyone here know if such constant anger outbursts can be tolerated or I need to take medication?

And people like Min here who constantly get angery, judging by frequent angry topics, does your constant anger impact your productivity?
RE: Question about outbursts of anger while under stress
(April 6, 2018 at 9:44 am)purplepurpose Wrote: As soon I start working or stress my nerves, I get really bothering outbursts of anger way to often for no special reason. 

Does anyone here know if such constant anger outbursts can be tolerated or I need to take medication?

And people like Min here who constantly get angery, judging by frequent angry topics, does your constant anger impact your productivity?

Medication on the short term would get rid of the problem but on the long term they would create even more problems.
As the time goes you would need more and more medication with the result that your body-mind would be damaged seriously so the best way is a solution that work without damage you.
Yoga and a vegetarian diet would be the ideal.
In any case do not end up like Min.
That would be a total disaster.  Indubitably
(April 6, 2018 at 9:44 am)purplepurpose Wrote: As soon I start working or stress my nerves, I get really bothering outbursts of anger way to often for no special reason. 

I ask this in all seriousness, no joking. 

Have you had in the past...... A concussion, or many from contact sports?

Have you had a head injury due to a car or bike accident?

Have you recently witnessed a traumatic event, or had a very close loved one die?

Have you recently lost a job or had financial problems?

Does anyone else in your family have mental health issues?

Lots of things can trigger stress, and those are a few questions  even in combo that could be leading to your behaviors.
I'd say you need to take care of that one way or another. Doesn't seem normal.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(April 6, 2018 at 10:33 am)Little Rik Wrote:

Medication on the short term would get rid of the problem but on the long term they would create even more problems.
As the time goes you would need more and more medication with the result that your body-mind would be damaged seriously so the best way is a solution that work without damage you.
Yoga and a vegetarian diet would be the ideal.
In any case do not end up like Min.
That would be a total disaster.  Indubitably

Thanks for the professional over the internet diagnosis. Twisted DK effect?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
If this is a recent thing, it could be a sign that the stress on you has increased, whether from one or two big stressors or a lot of little ones. It could also be a sign of a medical problem. If it's lifelong, you probably need to learn to manage your stress and anger better.

Since this is bugging you, talking to a professional might be wise.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Do you get enough sleep? Serious question.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Your anger is probably quite justified.
You get angry, because you are afraid that you won't have the energy to cope with the length of time you have to work, and the different situations, changes or dangers, and you may be afraid that the conditions will never end.

However, one of the most common reasons for stress at work is not the labour or work required, but the people and protocols you work with, the unspoken agendas and expectations, whether or not you are appreciated for your worth, and work place friendships or relations, etc.

By going to work, you are placing yourself on the line, to be moved around and monitored. This is particularly true with the new global communist regime which demands excessive documentation and reporting, and health and safety laws as an excuse to remove all basic freedoms and any sense of it.

The countries which are currently undergoing the most pressure from these global trends are the formerly Protestant countries - Germany, USA, Canada, Australia, England etc.
The oppressive measures taken in every country of the world are directly related to Papal visits, which celebrates draconian laws.
For me personally, I blame it on getting older and getting tired of people's shit. I find it more satisfying to have an angry outburst toward them than to fake friendliness at their stupidity.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 6, 2018 at 11:57 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: For me personally, I blame it on getting older and getting tired of people's shit. I find it more satisfying to have an angry outburst toward them than to fake friendliness at their stupidity.

It's called venting, Lutrinae, but honest !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make stress your friend Joods 15 1645 October 1, 2017 at 5:10 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Anyone else experience physical sensation while dreaming? Astonished 14 2871 January 30, 2017 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Once Again - Science Does Stuff While Religitards Read Their Silly Old Books! Minimalist 6 1178 March 8, 2016 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Night Life Began A While Ago Minimalist 2 858 September 4, 2014 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  Stress is GOOD! The Reality Salesman01 6 1623 November 16, 2013 at 1:01 am
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  And While the Shitheads Praise Jesus Minimalist 12 3856 March 16, 2012 at 8:40 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Bacteria grows under 400,000x Earth Gravity! theVOID 1 1646 April 26, 2011 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  While the Jesus Freaks Prattle On.... Minimalist 8 3600 September 1, 2009 at 2:35 am
Last Post: fr0d0