Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 10:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water fast
Water fast
Recently drank huge amounts of water(3 liters a day) for 3 days. Now I have a really noticeable mental and physical improvment. But all I had to do was only to drink tasty good quality(well purified) water.

Important: amount of days you were on water fast should be equal to the same amount of days you should spend slowly returning to normal digestion by drinking light foods like raw vegetable juices. For more details - https://www.wikihow.com/Perform-a-Water-Fast

There was a dude who water fasted for 30 days and then ate a lot of hard to digest food, which killed him...
RE: Water fast
Voodoo.
(April 12, 2018 at 2:49 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Recently drank huge amounts of water(3 liters a day) for 3 days. Now I have a really noticeable mental and physical improvment. But all I had to do was only to drink tasty good quality(well purified) water.

Important: amount of days you were on water fast should be equal to the same amount of days you should spend slowly returning to normal digestion by drinking light foods like raw vegetable juices. For more details - https://www.wikihow.com/Perform-a-Water-Fast

There was a dude who water fasted for 30 days and then ate a lot of hard to digest food, which killed him...
Maybe water fasting for 30 days killed him.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

"hard to digest food"

like broken glass, wood shavings and limestone ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 12, 2018 at 2:49 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Recently drank huge amounts of water(3 liters a day) for 3 days. Now I have a really noticeable mental and physical improvment. But all I had to do was only to drink tasty good quality(well purified) water.

Congratulations! How absolutely pointless. 👍
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I mean, drinking a lot of water is obviously good for you. I, on average, drink around 120 oz (3.5 liters) per day. But... you gotta eat food too...
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Um............ where are you getting the water from?

[Image: 3364.png]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Is food that hard to come by where you're at Purple?  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Water?!?! That shit is the main ingredient in lethal injections.
Also, this :

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bug-killing book pages clean murky drinking water zebo-the-fat 6 1787 August 17, 2015 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: Kitty Galore
  Thinking, Fast and Slow FreeTony 7 1739 March 27, 2014 at 8:23 am
Last Post: tor
  Nanotrees Harvest the Sun's Energy to Turn Water Into Hydrogen Fuel KichigaiNeko 2 1610 March 10, 2012 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Fast Track Evolution Minimalist 8 1994 June 23, 2011 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious