Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sufi Muhammad Ali was the greatest man ever according to al-Saud's henchmen?
The Sufi Muhammad Ali was the greatest man ever according to al-Saud's henchmen?
Why are al-Saud sponsored front organizations invoking Muhammad Ali? That's such a contradiction. Don't the Wahaabi-Salafi androids realize he was sympathetic towards Sufi thought? How stupid can one be? There is so much anti-Sufi literature for sale in Saudi.

This really annoys me because it shows just how hypocritical they are. These are people that regularly bash anybody with a different viewpoint - creating straw-men and, well, shamelessly lying about them. Sufis are one of the groups they hate. Have you seen the latest "Dawah" videos?

So Sufis can be decent people when it suits you? Saudi androids are everywhere these days. Someday they'll come to my town too.

RE: The Sufi Muhammad Ali was the greatest man ever according to al-Saud's henchmen?
What did you expect?  OFC they try to piggyback on a big man, regardless of facts........that's all their religion is in the first place.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: The Sufi Muhammad Ali was the greatest man ever according to al-Saud's henchmen?
Unlike most of Islam, Sulfism has some redeeming qualities: the music, dance, whirling (spinning), and provides a crowd setting (mob) to become rabid, frenzied, frothing from the mouth. Similar to the religion scene in the movie AVATAR. (when the mob was gyrating, gesticulating about). Now that would be my kind of religion, (if I had one).

Still not convinced? OK, let me try it a differ way,..... How about a religion that allows a man to dress up like a woman, flaunt and gallivant themselves around a huge circle jerk of sexually frustrated men and work the crowd into a tantric frenzy? (Whirling Dervish) The LGBT Trans community has nothing on them.

Can they at least get a little credit, where credit is due? Relative to the rest of Islam?

When ever I backpack through regions of the world with high Sulfi populations (Turkey), I try to make it to the Mosque, pass myself off as Muslim and fall into a trance.

If you never participated, you should.  Send a trip report.
We make pills for that.  Their effect is proven and you aren't required to participate in idiocy.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 26, 2016 at 11:23 pm)Rhythm Wrote: We make pills for that.  Their effect is proven and you aren't required to participate in idiocy.

Do you have any?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 20984 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  War According To The Qur'an KuranMumini19 24 3678 April 22, 2020 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Females are less intelligent than men according to authentic Sunni islamic hadith Binki21 9 1305 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  To clear up that Islam is not pedophilia and chrisitanity is according to a guy here Smain 6 953 June 26, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 669 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 3936 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4312 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1163 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3038 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1041 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer