Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America is still not great
America is still not great
Mr trump took office to make America great again.

But it appears that, 14 month into his term, american is still not great.  

Take for example our blackouts. Today, 7 month after hurricane Maria struck Puerto Rico, America still can not claim for itself the honor of having had the longest and largest black out in recorded history.

To add insult to injury, it appears the little yellow people in our former colony the Philippines can still boast having a bigger blackout than the land of many fine white people, some of whom, through nothing that would impune their character, happen to find themselves marching in white sheets or under the swastika.
RE: America is still not great
To be fair a slim majority of us knew the Orange shitgibbon was a bullshit artist.  Not enough of a majority to win an election in our so-called "democracy" though.
(April 16, 2018 at 9:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote: To be fair a slim majority of us knew the Orange shitgibbon was a bullshit artist.  Not enough of a majority to win an election in our so-called "democracy" though.

It must be because all the bad people Mexico sent.
(April 16, 2018 at 9:18 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Mr trump took office to make America great again.

But it appears that, 14 month into his term, american is still not great.  

Take for example our blackouts.   Today, 7 month after hurricane Maria struck Puerto Rico, America still can not claim for itself the honor of having had the longest and largest black out in recorded history.

To add insult to injury, it appears the little yellow people in our former colony the Philippines can still boast having a bigger blackout than the land of many fine white people, some of whom, through nothing that would impune their character, happen to find themselves marching in white sheets or under the swastika.

I know Trump means well, but there is no way anyone can make America great again! "A Horse With No Name" was their only shot!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(April 16, 2018 at 9:18 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: To add insult to injury, it appears the little yellow people in our former colony the Philippines can still boast having a bigger blackout than the land of many fine white people, some of whom, through nothing that would impune their character, happen to find themselves marching in white sheets or under the swastika.

Brown, not yellow.
I hate to it break to everyone,  but America never was "great".

The WLB has simply made it so much worse than it already was.

Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 16, 2018 at 9:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote: To be fair a slim majority of us knew the Orange shitgibbon was a bullshit artist.  Not enough of a majority to win an election in our so-called "democracy" though.

But to be fair to the minority of the majority who couldn't be assed to put voting effectively above voting from their heart, is the Donald really that much different than Hillary would have been?  Why even vote if you're not voting to install a shining new Camelot?
"This right now is the greatest country on earth." - Michelle Obama, 2016
(April 17, 2018 at 9:05 am)henryp Wrote: "This right now is the greatest country on earth."  - Michelle Obama, 2016

So now her word is authoritative?

and if it is, then trumped lied about needing to make it great again?

Well, El Presidente won’t lie!
(April 17, 2018 at 9:12 am)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(April 17, 2018 at 9:05 am)henryp Wrote: "This right now is the greatest country on earth."  - Michelle Obama, 2016

So now her word is authoritative?

Just one of my favorite moments from the 2016 election.  I like to bring it up whenever I can.  I still think it's why Trump is president.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  titanic gawker submersible still missing. Anomalocaris 54 2912 August 2, 2023 at 7:13 am
Last Post: no one
  Still pinching myself over Kamala being VP. Brian37 43 1931 June 8, 2021 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Irreligious Atheist
  America's newest chess master Foxaèr 9 534 May 20, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  [Serious] Josh Hawley is the most dangerous man in America WinterHold 15 705 January 9, 2021 at 5:20 pm
  The REAL Threat To America BrianSoddingBoru4 11 872 December 15, 2020 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  how many of you think this is still about Mr Floyd? Drich 194 14646 July 6, 2020 at 1:28 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  America’s Chief Export BrianSoddingBoru4 107 5164 April 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2728 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2479 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  News as surprising as another mass shooting: California ablaze again/still Whateverist 24 2436 November 18, 2018 at 1:12 pm