Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcast recommendations please...
Podcast recommendations please...
I listen to a lot of podcasts but have lately become tired of some of the hosts and am looking for new things to listen to.  I find that with all this mask sewing I have been doing it's much better to listen to a podcast than to sew my hand into a mask while watching something on TV.

My podcast list if mostly true crime though I don't like unsolved very much.

I also listen to Disgraceland which is about the shady behavior of famous music stars...love the host's delivery.  He also does one called the 27 Club which is about the artists who died at 27 - Morrison, Hendrix, Jopin, etc.

My list also includes medical mysteries, the early days of hollywood, and natural disasters - to name a few.  

So, I am open to a lot of topics...whatcha got?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: Podcast recommendations please...
Joe Rogan is pretty cool although you have to be selective or you'll end up listening to some bullshit MMA fight breakdown. I usually just listen to celebs that I like or the many comedians he has on there.

Radio Free Daria is pretty cool; she just tells stories from her childhood. She was a DJ in Portland who was fired unceremoniously probably because she commited the sin of growing older than 45.

Atheist Experience is really good if you want to listen to religious people poorly support wacky ideas of God

Doug Stanhope is great for just listening to a comedians comedian talk about real shit and make horribly inappropriate jokes. He is dating a mentally ill woman and wackiness ensues.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1079 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can you filthy foreigners please invite your friends? Losty 43 2847 May 1, 2019 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2170 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Gentlebeings, a salute, please. Gawdzilla Sama 13 1207 July 31, 2018 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Please help me understand this Indian "law" Alexmahone 18 2332 July 25, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Help! If You Hsbr sn iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac Please Do Me a Favor Rhondazvous 2 480 April 17, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Please help? Longhorn 16 2963 January 9, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Brian37
  A little advice on a family matter please NuclearEnergy 6 1110 August 27, 2017 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do Me a Favor Rhondazvous 15 1439 March 4, 2017 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Please help me with my academic essay racingboo 22 2279 October 14, 2016 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Whateverist