Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We could be villains
We could be villains
If you could be a villain, what would your name be and what, if any would your powers be?

You can choose an existing villain from reality or mythology/fiction, but if you do, it shows you have no originality.

Dodgy Big Grin
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: We could be villains
I'd be a literal giant arsehole with the power to hypnotize everyone I liked because I liked them and everyone I disliked because I disliked them into buttlicking the shizz out of me.

Original enough? Tongue
I would be nameless but others would likely define me as darkness or death. I would be a dark shadow-like figure that appears like a ninja and takes away the lives of those who are just wasting their life away anyway. Population control.  Tongue
Here's another one: Slightly Creepier Looking Than The Average Man Man. I have the power to creep you out slightly more than the average person would whenever you look at me with the pupils that reside in your eyeballs. Doesn't work on blind people.
I think i'm already a villain to some. I make miserable people even more miserable just by being happy. So they see me as a villain or try hard to make me appear that way.
I'll be Black panther White Cobra!

I won't need to wear my undies on the outside because I won't be wearing anything! Naughty
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Apathy Man

Pissing others off by not giving a shit about most things.

Oh, wait, that’s actually me. ...hmmm.
Chaotica (not the Voyager Chaotica).

My super power would be to cause chaos to all those around me that I chose to affect.
Dying to live, living to die.
Loki 7281.
The Interruptor. It should be apparent what my power is.

I was going to say Jesus but that seemed to obvious.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2015 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I could change my username again...... Foxaèr 29 1510 June 7, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  If you could have a conversation with anyone.. Cod 42 4858 July 21, 2019 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  "Top 10 Shows That Could Be The Next Game of Thrones." Gawdzilla Sama 11 916 May 21, 2019 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  If you could Cod 20 2191 December 25, 2018 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  If you could live in a fairy tale Foxaèr 35 5986 November 11, 2018 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  If you could look like any celebrity The Industrial Atheist 30 4791 April 23, 2018 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  If you could make religion illegal ErGingerbreadMandude 102 10033 January 22, 2018 at 4:12 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Deep Down I Wish I Could Just Hug You Fuckers Edwardo Piet 25 2762 October 18, 2017 at 1:33 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What would you do if you could remember every single moment in your life? c172 11 2459 October 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13