Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arab Atheist being hunted down
Arab Atheist being hunted down
Egyptian Atheist Sherif Gaber who has been in hiding due to threats including death has been issued new arrest warrant for making Youtube videos on Islam.
No Tweets from him since Apr 15. No news about him since. This is Egypt, imagine the fate of atheists in Saudi/Iran.

Please support by watching, subscribing & sharing his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvqgVS8KVJA

A prominent conservative Muslim (American) commentator has caused controversy after praising the arrest of an atheist YouTuber in Egypt named Sherif Gaber. Gaber has gained a following making videos critical of Islam in Arabic and posting them online. His activities have drawn the ire of the Egyptian state.
https://clarionproject.org/american-islamist/
Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them (Quran  55:56, Mushin)
RE: Arab Atheist being hunted down
Please; give me Visa.
Look look; I drink Whiskey like you ! Please let me in.

I go to ze west and shag a blonde woman..I'll be on top of ze game.. I will be za talk of za town.
Western women go out naked ! me touch touch !
zen; amy peter go zis way..and Khalid will do zis an shaaaaaaag blondie !!

Zis !!
Unfortunately there are lots of scammers on the net that take advantage of people and hurt real refugees.

If you want to help real refugees official channels like Amnesty International, and or Ex Muslims of North America would be better to go to.

Respect for every word he said.
(April 19, 2018 at 6:38 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:

Man, fuck you Atlass, why did you go and destroy my lifelong deeply bigoted believe that Arabs don't have a sense of humor! Tongue

And to think I was going to let you teach my kids how to make fireworks for their vests if I ever had kids.... Dodgy Big Grin

I love that line, "I knew it!"
(April 19, 2018 at 7:15 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 19, 2018 at 6:38 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:

Man, fuck you Atlass, why did you go and destroy my lifelong deeply bigoted believe that Arabs don't have a sense of humor! Tongue

And to think I was going to let you teach my kids how to make fireworks for their vests if I ever had kids.... Dodgy Big Grin

I love that line, "I knew it!"

Hey ! our sense of humor is just awesome, it's your problem that you don't understand our very complicated language Sleepy
And tell your unborn kids to stop wearing Arab clothes. I know that the "خالخيبلخ" bomb vest store always has discounts; but it's not a good shop ! all its vest are "made in China" and the bombs in them don't explode.
Whatever happened to the 30/30 rule we have around here?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Quote:Egyptian Atheist Sherif Gaber who has been in hiding due to threats including death has been issued new arrest warrant for making Youtube videos on Islam.

Don't care.  If you're going to flap your gums about religion in a place you KNOW doesn't have freedom of religion, serves you right.  Eedjit.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 19, 2018 at 5:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:Egyptian Atheist Sherif Gaber who has been in hiding due to threats including death has been issued new arrest warrant for making Youtube videos on Islam.

Don't care.  If you're going to flap your gums about religion in a place you KNOW doesn't have freedom of religion, serves you right.  Eedjit.

Boru

But what if he had mental problems and didn't know any better... some of us FROG are like that PINK TUTU sometimes.
lol wut?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Arab World before Islamism Lebneni Murtad 25 5428 March 5, 2017 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Looks As If Turkey Is Going Down The Shitter, Too Minimalist 49 6758 June 19, 2016 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Has anyone read: "The Arab Conquest of Eygpt" by Alfred Butler? ReptilianPeon 0 721 December 21, 2015 at 6:36 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Powerful words from Israeli-Arab reporter Lucy Aharish mralstoner 13 3295 November 3, 2015 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  United Arab Emirates wants to go to space but... ReptilianPeon 15 3768 May 12, 2015 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: Prince
  Brave Arab blasts ban on driving in parody. Brian37 0 1490 October 31, 2013 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Talking to your family about being an Atheist exmuslim 24 6904 June 28, 2013 at 9:07 am
Last Post: Rahul
  Was the arab peninsular once ruled by a christian kingdom? Something completely different 21 5050 January 17, 2013 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Surtr
Video Arab woman on Islam OnlyNatural 4 2314 January 10, 2011 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Thor