Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerful words from Israeli-Arab reporter Lucy Aharish
Powerful words from Israeli-Arab reporter Lucy Aharish
Fun to watch, but sad that she is an Arab and yet so clueless about the true nature of Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rYCQjQkRGs
RE: Powerful words from Israeli-Arab reporter Lucy Aharish
It's so funny..I'm busy and can't write comments now, but I couldn't resist, funny, funny, funny.

Mosque ? God ? Why do your kind of "anti-islam" fellas keep trying to practice the ironic tactic, of converting everything Muslims do to be a "religious issue" ?

God ? I don't see God in the Palestinian riots. I see a "RIOT" that exploded, against Israeli Jews who literally invaded the land, by force, established their own version of ISIS's "caliphate", based on the Old Testament's records of that "Jewish Caliphate".

The problem in Israel, is the problem with ALL invasions & occupations through history : the natives reach a the level of "detonation" that is inevitable.

Want an example ? take Spain, Arabs tried their hands occupying it; and the result was them getting slaughtered by the natives.
Take Romain occupation in Europe; the western Roman empire got hammered by the assaults of the native tribe.

Occupation, dear. That's the issue. Don't try to convert it into a religious issue.

You see, when humans are so under pressure & humiliation by an invading force, you only need a spark to ignite the gasoline. The spark can be an attack on a political office, it can be a man killed by mistake by the police, it can be a woman crucified by the Romans, it can also be an Israeli attack on a mosque.

That spark has no color or shape.

Anyhow, focus on the occupation please. Focus on the world turning its back to the political game of Britian, France & Russia in the Middle East (AKA Sykes-Picot agreement), the agreement where a whole land got cut like a cake, without any consideration to the disaster it might cause, the game that made the Sunni-Shia conflict impossible to resolve, the game that gave birth to Israel.

Go ahead; read

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes%E2%8..._Agreement

By giving the Middle East a Jewish/Sunni/Shia countries, the west can keep sucking our blood dry, getting rid of the Jewish Ghettos in Europe.

The problem isn't God or a mosque; the problem is HUMANS PLAYING GOD..cutting lands & forging countries like the world was cake.

It's the problem of people, who got so sick by an invading force, that isn't shy to bombard children and call it "self defense"..
(October 22, 2015 at 4:03 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: That spark has no color or shape.

Except that such violence often happens straight after Friday prayers. But I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Just like it's a coincidence that the Islamic holy books contain more Jew hatred (9%) than Mein Kampf (7%).

And just like it's a coincidence that the "prophet" Mohammed spent the last 9 years of his life terrorising, head-chopping and enslaving everyone who denied Allah.

And it's a coincidence that the Koran contains 90 verses commanding Muslims to imitate the role model of Mohammed.

As for the "occupation", that dispute goes back to the Muslim invasion of Jerusalem in 637.

Islam is a religion of the sword. Always has been, always will be. Palestine will never be solved because Islam is infested with Jew hatred, to the extent that Muslims want to exterminate the Jews.

These are the facts. Some things do have "colour and shape". Islam certainly does.

Motivation can come from the environment, or it can come from ideas. Islam, as a body of ideas, is on par with Nazism. It is pure evil. Islam is a crime against humanity. This is the key reason why violence is far more prevalent in the Muslim world.

In a sane world, Islam would be indicted for war crimes, hate crimes, and incitement to genocide.
Quote:Take Romain occupation in Europe; the western Roman empire got hammered by the assaults of the native tribe.

Um, the Romans were done in by invading tribes.  They had successfully assimilated the "native" tribes.
I had to turn it off. She kept spitting on me.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 25, 2015 at 11:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Take Romain occupation in Europe; the western Roman empire got hammered by the assaults of the native tribe.

Um, the Romans were done in by invading tribes.  They had successfully assimilated the "native" tribes.

Indeed the only non-assimilated tribe was the Jews. it could be argued (and indeed has been; E. Gibbons) that the Empire was brought down by an offshoot cult of that tribe combined with internal corruption.
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
Minimalist

Oh yes..The barbarian invasions were so "assimilated" and integrated into the empire !!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

If Rome didn't set foot in places it shouldn't stick its nose at, things would've been "cool" enough.. integration =/= invasion . Ironically, each of these tribes wanted a piece of Rome for various reasons.

Even the Eastern Empire suffered similar attacks after Mohammed peace be upon him : Didn't Muslims kick them out of Egypt, by the help of the native tribes who got sick by Romans enslaving them ? so as the native tribes in the Levant.

If you don't like Rome's example, take the soviet union.

Mr Greene

Stop engulfing Jews in everything.
All humanity hated Rome.

mralstoner

Don't be so absurd, the stabbing takes place anytime. Though for Friday, since mosques are a place Muslims gather at, and ironically PALISTINIANS ARE MOSTLY MUSLIMS, it makes sense to wait for friday to start a protest..I mean everybody would be at the mosque, you need nothing else to gather them.

oooooh you jumped to percentages now ? you're that type of "keyboard jihadists" aren't you ? look between you and me, it's stupid and boring and...a full of shit discussion tactic. You see it allover youtube, I mean are you guys hired by somebody to spread this bullshit ? I do know for a fact, that the israeli government hires "internet warriors" to spread its shitty propaganda :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Int...ense_Force

But put "lol" and "thousands of underlines" under the words "Islamic terrorism or antisemitism." Antisemitism ? lol..let's just say "anyone who is against the Israeli government" ..

I don't have time to waste on you, really..

About the shitty percentages you put, I have a verse for you from the Quran :

(Sura 60 Verse 8 )   Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

So,

1-Zionists invaded arab land
2-Zionists expelled arabs from their homes
3-Zionist commited war crimes against Arabs since the 40s

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33700343

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:M..._by_Israel

Go fuck yourself.

and you expect Muslims to stand down ? we're not bitches after all. If it's an american or a russian you did this to, they would've bombed you with acid a long time ago.
So please. Go fuck yourself.
Ultimately, all Arab/Israeli problems exist because there are some annoying people, and that's putting it terribly mildly, who want to build this on the site of the Dome of the Rock. They will ultimately build their temple and absolutely nothing will happen as a result. And all of the wars and deaths will be for nothing. Let's stop bullying the Arabs by supporting oppressive governments.

(October 26, 2015 at 11:43 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Mr Greene

Stop engulfing Jews in everything.
All humanity hated Rome.
You'll have to provide sources for that claim, the judices of Britannia seemed rather put out by the withdrawal of the commitences.
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
(October 27, 2015 at 11:09 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: Ultimately, all Arab/Israeli problems exist because there are some annoying people, and that's putting it terribly mildly, who want to build this on the site of the Dome of the Rock. They will ultimately build their temple and absolutely nothing will happen as a result. And all of the wars and deaths will be for nothing. Let's stop bullying the Arabs by supporting oppressive governments.

It is a side reason, MNMP. In other words you can't consider it a main "reason". I mean, it's insulting to utter levels, at least to Arabs.

This is as similar to demolishing the Roman Catholic Church in Europe then replace it with a huge mosque covered in Arab decorations. Even to a European non-Christian nationalist, such act would be "stepping on the sovereignty of the land".

To many Palestinians, this is what is left out of their dear old Palestine : this mosque. If it's demolished, and replaced with a Jewish temple, I expect something else would happen. Something like a war between the Palestinians residing in the city and the Jews, and it will never end until one part is totally annihilated. With the brutality we saw the IDF use against civilians in Gaza, you can expect a bloodbath.

[b]Mr Greene  [/b]

elaborate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Arab Atheist being hunted down yragnitup 28 4450 July 4, 2018 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: yragnitup
  The Arab World before Islamism Lebneni Murtad 25 5443 March 5, 2017 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Has anyone read: "The Arab Conquest of Eygpt" by Alfred Butler? ReptilianPeon 0 722 December 21, 2015 at 6:36 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  United Arab Emirates wants to go to space but... ReptilianPeon 15 3770 May 12, 2015 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: Prince
  Words fail me. Regina 17 3075 April 30, 2015 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  AsiaAir recorder last words. Was it Allah Akbar? professor 7 1984 January 19, 2015 at 10:13 am
Last Post: JuliaL
  Brave Arab blasts ban on driving in parody. Brian37 0 1492 October 31, 2013 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  O non muslims keep these words in mind, Peaceful Islam 47 12901 April 1, 2013 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Was the arab peninsular once ruled by a christian kingdom? Something completely different 21 5051 January 17, 2013 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Surtr
Video Arab woman on Islam OnlyNatural 4 2316 January 10, 2011 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Thor