Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official "Why you didn't get another date"
The Official "Why you didn't get another date"
Ok, this is the place where you tell us something you said or did on a date to the point you realized, "I really fucked that up."

I'll start.

I once put out a cigarette on my tongue to impress a lady. <-----NO just NO!

This is open to the ladies too. Anyone who had a embarrassing moment that you knew you blew it.
RE: The Official "Why you didn't get another date"
I admitted I'd dated her sister.
I encountered a woman I had double dated with briefly in High School (before I knew any better) a couple years ago where she was working as a check out. Bad teeth were immediately apparent, btw.

Anyhow, this was more than a 40 year gap and I was really jolted she recognized me and wanted to give me her phone number. What little consideration I had given her in those decades was mostly a little envy as her boyfriend back then was REALLY hot (yeah, big impetus for double dating was I got to hang around the delectable Doug) and I figured they married, moved away, and had a life of considerable success. In high school she was 'the rich girl' in her class, her mom doing very well in business.

So, 40 years on and she's a check out with bad teeth was QUITE a jolt to me. At first all I could do was look at her with horrified amazement and then I said:

"THIS is what became of YOU ?!?!?!"

Pretty rough, I admit.

But I still got her phone number . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'm dabbling in online dating at the moment. If I'm not interesting in going on a second date, I'll make sure to bring up politics or religion. Those are often boner killers. Although, sometimes that tack doesn't work if they like talking about those topics.

-Teresa
Another?

I have NEVER been on a date.

And yes, I am 30 this year.
V, out of curiosity. Why did you get her number? Just for some company? Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A sports official escapes in Tennessee Brian37 0 309 June 2, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  My DATE Thread! ignoramus 19 1048 September 2, 2020 at 9:35 am
  Horrible blind date video/meme thread.... Brian37 0 481 December 11, 2018 at 9:08 am
  The official nonsense translation thread. Brian37 12 1968 March 18, 2016 at 5:19 am
  Official - God evolved from Chimp Deity The Valkyrie 4 1097 April 11, 2014 at 5:38 am
Last Post: Cato
  Ladies, I get that you need them, but. Brian37 25 4940 March 25, 2013 at 2:08 am
Last Post: Mystical
  The chat room didn't burst into flame. Anymouse 8 2719 July 6, 2011 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Epimethean
  Don't say I didn't warn you KichigaiNeko 13 2425 April 28, 2011 at 10:04 am
Last Post: tackattack