Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't say I didn't warn you
Don't say I didn't warn you
Blonde Easter joke

A man is driving along a highway and sees a rabbit jump out across the middle of the road.
He swerves to avoid hitting it, but unfortunately the rabbit jumps right in front of the car.
The driver, a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulls over and gets out to see what has become of the rabbit.
Much to his dismay, the rabbit is the Easter Bunny, and he is DEAD .
The driver feels so awful that he begins to cry.

A beautiful blonde woman driving down the highway sees a man crying on the side of the road and pulls over.
She steps out of the car and asks the man what's wrong.
"I feel terrible," he explains, "I accidentally hit the Easter Bunny with my car and KILLED HIM."

The blonde says, “Don’t worry."
She runs to her car and pulls out a spray can.
She walks over to the limp, dead Easter Bunny, bends down, and sprays the contents onto him.
The Easter Bunny jumps up, waves its paw at the two of them and hops off down the road.

Ten feet away he stops, turns around and waves again, he hops down the road another 10 feet, turns and waves, hops another ten feet, turns and waves, and repeats this again and again and again and again, until he hops out of sight

The man is astonished. He runs over to the woman and demands, “What is in that can? What did you spray on the Easter Bunny?"

The woman turns the can around so that the man can read the label. It says

(Are you ready for this?)

(Are you sure?)

(Last chance)

(OK, here it is)

It says,

Happy Easter!!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you
I should have never even clicked the button, but you did warn me so I had to kudo it.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Good morning Tacky (or is it still night???) You're up early??

Yeah sorry about that ...just couldn't help my self. (spent many a year being blonde, bit of a dig at myself there.)
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I want those 2 minutes back. Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

(April 27, 2011 at 3:02 am)Cinjin Cain Wrote: I want those 2 minutes back. Tongue

No....you just HAD to check out the blonde joke didn't you! Tongue
I was getting everything until I read the spoiler. Dodgy
(April 27, 2011 at 3:42 am)Rayaan Wrote: I was getting everything until I read the spoiler. Dodgy

What ...the bit about the Hare spray giving you a permanent wave Hi ?
Oh, I didn't make the connection that hair = hare. But now I get it. Big Grin

Sorry, I'm a little bit slow.
I admit it, I laughed really hard on that one. Big Grin
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
thne you're easily amused Tongue

KN- I'm a mid shifter on the East coast of the USA. I'm working, surfing the net and administering forums when most people sleep.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst things to say as a toast at a wedding. Brian37 4 444 March 8, 2021 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Things not to say on a job interview. Brian37 42 1853 March 7, 2021 at 10:29 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Things you don't want to hear your pilot say. Brian37 74 2486 March 2, 2021 at 8:18 am
  Things not to say when being arrested The Valkyrie 44 1588 February 16, 2021 at 9:22 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Valentine's "Things you don't want to see" Brian37 22 1112 February 15, 2021 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Things you can say to a drunk person or a toddler Losty 23 1509 July 2, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Things Your Pets Say To You BrianSoddingBoru4 13 1995 July 2, 2020 at 6:10 am
  Things you say to your pets BrokenQuill92 26 1265 July 1, 2020 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Worst thing to say if you as a Christian Fake Messiah 4 544 October 15, 2018 at 3:51 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The Official "Why you didn't get another date" Brian37 5 576 April 24, 2018 at 12:05 am
Last Post: ignoramus