Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladies, I get that you need them, but.
Ladies, I get that you need them, but.
Ok, I get that you need those products, but what is with the blue die? If a girl grows up thinking she has smurf blood, she is going to be really confused!
RE: Ladies, I get that you need them, but.
wtf is "blue die"?
This blue die:

(March 21, 2013 at 7:10 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: wtf is "blue die"?

They advertise the absorbancy by using blue colored water. I simply find it funny that they don't use red colored water. I understand why, but it just always strikes me as funny.
I couldnt even care less about a "Damenbinde" advert on TV.

And all my ex girlfriends used tampons.
(March 21, 2013 at 7:19 am)Brian37 Wrote: They advertise the absorbancy by using blue colored water. I simply find it funny that they don't use red colored water. I understand why, but it just always strikes me as funny.

Because menstrual blood is not something anyone wants to be reminded of and some get really queasy just thinking about it. Blue is used because it's visible, but doesn't seem like blood. They use it for babies' nappies too, instead of using a yellow liquid.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Brian, do you regulary think of menstruation?

And are you really supprised about it being a female thing?
I just remembered a terrible joke: What's the difference between a bucket full of sand and a bucket full of menstrual blood?

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Boy some of you accuse me of not having a sense of humor. IT'S A JOKE! I find it funny too when they do it with toilet paper too. It is funny because no one wants to put the real colors or sound effects to match reality.

(March 21, 2013 at 7:29 am)Kayenneh Wrote: I just remembered a terrible joke: What's the difference between a bucket full of sand and a bucket full of menstrual blood?

You blindsided me with that one. LOL, EWEEEEEEEE!
I know! It's so disgusting that you can't help but laugh! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things You'll Never See In Films But Would Like To BrianSoddingBoru4 36 1981 November 25, 2020 at 11:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Doctor, I need you to: .............. ignoramus 11 1326 March 15, 2019 at 12:18 am
Last Post: fredd bear
  Ladies, have you ever faked the big O? ignoramus 39 4735 April 30, 2018 at 5:25 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Official "Why you didn't get another date" Brian37 5 578 April 24, 2018 at 12:05 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  How manly are you? (For the st8 ladies, how manly is your guy?) Whateverist 38 2351 February 6, 2017 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny