Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 3:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your waifu?
Who is your waifu?
If you dont know what a waifu is: 

"A term coined by Otaku and Weeaboo alike for their 2D significant others; predominantly anime and video game characters. A Waifu, in contrast to a harem, is the love between one man and his one and only Waifu. You treat your Waifu with the utmost respect and courtesy and most refuse to even  to their beloved, seeing the act as an insult to the non-existent woman they have committed themselves to." Urban Dictionary

Mine is Zero Two

[Image: 2ppejy0.png]
RE: Who is your waifu?
I have a "Wife". We do the deed that the new generation reserves for some sort of artificial, computerized wizard's sleeve. We're going to perish if people don't get it right. Tongue
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Meh. I mean, I do like a nice sailor outfit, but lots of lovely young women, in animated Japan and real Japan, wear those.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Hey OP, Your waifu may need some professional help for her constipation. Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I don't have a waifu, but my favorite female video game character is Elhaym Van Houten (Elly) from Xenogears

She's an incredibly human protagonist.  Flawed, even broken in some ways (much like everyone else in the game), but, she's not just there for the hero to  rescue or fix.  She's no damsel in distress, nor is she an object to be won for the player's benefit.  As anime as the game's visual style is, the characters are all nuanced and complex.  And the love story between her and the main character is one of the best written, portrayed, and realized love stories I've encountered in any media.  It's just as broken and flawed as the characters themselves - bouncing between a healthy relationship and co-dependence.

More people need to play Xenogears, dammit... *grumble grumble*
“You treat your Waifu with the utmost respect and courtesy and most refuse to even  to their beloved”

Refuse to even what?

I read the definition and I’m still not clear what a waifu is. I suppose I can’t have one because you have to be a man?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 28, 2018 at 12:09 am)Losty Wrote: “You treat your Waifu with the utmost respect and courtesy and most refuse to even  to their beloved”

Refuse to even what?

I read the definition and I’m still not clear what a waifu is. I suppose I can’t have one because you have to be a man?

I believe the word masturbate is missing lol

(April 27, 2018 at 11:56 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: I don't have a waifu, but my favorite female video game character is Elhaym Van Houten (Elly) from Xenogears

She's an incredibly human protagonist.  Flawed, even broken in some ways (much like everyone else in the game), but, she's not just there for the hero to  rescue or fix.  She's no damsel in distress, nor is she an object to be won for the player's benefit.  As anime as the game's visual style is, the characters are all nuanced and complex.  And the love story between her and the main character is one of the best written, portrayed, and realized love stories I've encountered in any media.  It's just as broken and flawed as the characters themselves - bouncing between a healthy relationship and co-dependence.

More people need to play Xenogears, dammit... *grumble grumble*
I would play it fi it wasnt a Nintendo exclusive
Xenogears wasn't Nintendo exclusive. It was released on the PS1 20 years ago. The game's producer and his wife - Tetsuya Takahashi and Soraya Saga - left Square-Enix and founded MonolithSoft. The company was originally owned by NAMCO, which saw the development of the three Xenosaga games for the PS2, and then the company was purchased by Nintendo. The three Xenoblade games are Nintendo exclusive.

The Xeno games are sort of related to each other. Thematically, they all definitely share similarities. A lot about the nature of humanity, the nature of purported divinity, schisms, and how to overcome them, etc. They all tend to have a dim view of gods and godhood. But each game (or, in the case of Xenosaga, that entire trilogy) takes place in its own distinct universe.

#themoreyouknow

EDIT: my avatar is the main character of Xenogears, Fei Fong Wong.
When you click the word “man” in the OP it defines man as “not a woman” 😂
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 28, 2018 at 1:44 am)Losty Wrote: When you click the word “man” in the OP it defines man as “not a woman” 😂

So a an elephant's eye sockets covered in maple syrup can have its own waifu? Because an elephant's eyes sockets covered in maple syrup is not a woman?