Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death is the beginning
Death is the beginning
I was thinking seriously about death. The main reason was me visiting the ER, I'm not the patient though; somebody else is.
Death is flying around them, so it got me thinking seriously yet again.

I will tell what I believe; what I think.

I'm a Muslim. So death to me is actually the begging. That's how I think about it: the bitter gate to the long long life. It's when we sleep for moments to wake up elsewhere, where earth is not earth, the skies are not the skies, everything is different.

We get to meet the angels once we pass the gate of death. I don't know what happens then. But after then we sleep until the day we come back again, in a different existence, in a different day.

Quote:Sura 6, The Quran:
( 93 )   And who is more unjust than one who invents a lie about Allah or says, "It has been inspired to me," while nothing has been inspired to him, and one who says, "I will reveal [something] like what Allah revealed." And if you could but see when the wrongdoers are in the overwhelming pangs of death while the angels extend their hands, [saying], "Discharge your souls! Today you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation for what you used to say against Allah other than the truth and [that] you were, toward His verses, being arrogant."

( 94 )   [It will be said to them], "And you have certainly come to Us alone as We created you the first time, and you have left whatever We bestowed upon you behind you. And We do not see with you your 'intercessors' which you claimed that they were among you associates [of Allah]. It has [all] been severed between you, and lost from you is what you used to claim."

Life in this existence is more of a...desperate ride? if I can call it that. I mean we live young; knowing that we would leave someday. But we ignore the fact.

Quote:Sura 6, The Quran:
( 32 )   And the worldly life is not but amusement and diversion; but the home of the Hereafter is best for those who fear Allah, so will you not reason?

Quote:Sura 10, The Quran:
( 7 )   Indeed, those who do not expect the meeting with Us and are satisfied with the life of this world and feel secure therein and those who are heedless of Our signs

( 8 )   For those their refuge will be the Fire because of what they used to earn.

Life is not a place of immortality. We know that we will die. Our existence goes side by side with bitter sorrow that any human would realize if they think about it.
That person was going to the ER some day all along; just like me and just like you. Every member here; I know your destiny. But it is "the stereotype" that prevents us from saying this to each other.

Do good before your death comes. I won't follow the stereotype and I will say it to you in the face: you will die. If you're lucky; you'll get to say good bye to your loved ones in the ER.

Then, you will see the angels. They don't look like Christians and Heathens imagined them. Then you wake up for judgement day. That's my belief.

You're not getting away with wrong deeds. Believe me.
Death is just the beginning.
RE: Death is the begenning
Yew speld "Beginning" rong
(April 28, 2018 at 2:16 am)Hammy Wrote: Yew speld "Beginning" rong

Your life will end in death.
So am I.
RE: Death is the beginning
All life ends in death...so are you
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(April 28, 2018 at 2:21 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(April 28, 2018 at 2:16 am)Hammy Wrote: Yew speld "Beginning" rong

Your life will end in death.
So am I.

Your death starts with life.

Am so I.

Life death starts with eye.

Also nose.
(April 28, 2018 at 2:23 am)Losty Wrote: All life ends in death...so are you

No; it never ends there. Our bodies unite with the universe. It was proven scientifically.
(April 28, 2018 at 2:41 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(April 28, 2018 at 2:23 am)Losty Wrote: All life ends in death...so are you

No; it never ends there. Our bodies unite with the universe. It was proven scientifically.

What exactly does “unite with the universe” mean? And who proved it? What is the proof?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Death rhymes with bad breath.

I yam wut I yam.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(April 28, 2018 at 2:44 am)Losty Wrote:
(April 28, 2018 at 2:41 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: No; it never ends there. Our bodies unite with the universe. It was proven scientifically.

What exactly does “unite with the universe” mean? And who proved it? What is the proof?

We decompose when we die.
Scientifically, everything gets a piece of you, from insects to environmental factors, so the universe -with its components- eats you.

https://www.aftermath.com/content/human-decomposition

The universe eats you.
There is no way that I will be a pet of some Magical Freak.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the beginning.... Foxaèr 43 9369 May 5, 2018 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  I'm beginning to have a growing hatred for Christians, do you blame me GoHalos1993 11 2285 May 23, 2016 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Drich