Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man uses "Gay Panic Defense" to get away with murder
Man uses "Gay Panic Defense" to get away with murder
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...27261.html

You know, I wonder how a straight panic defense would go down with anyone who defends this sort of shit.  Like a Lesbian says "That guy was hitting on me, and I just panicked and killed him!"  Or a Gay guy kills a straight woman and says "She was hitting on me, and I snapped so I killed her!"

Also keep in mind that Cyntoia Brown is in prison for life, for at age 16 killing a man who purchased her for sex. 

This is just straight up bullshit.  48 states allow the gay panic defense.  That's 48 states too many.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
RE: Man uses "Gay Panic Defense" to get away with murder
I blame Zimmerman who started the ridiculous stand your ground craze.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I guess stealing a kiss, is a not a thing anymore in the US?

An ex gf I had, despite our relationship ended after a couple of years, still claims mine was the most beautifully stolen kiss of her life. We are just friends now, but yeah, in the spur of the momment, grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her. She didn't fought back.

To the young'uns, if you ever want to steal a kiss, do so in private. Except for gays. Its against the law in most states.

Not here. Murder is murder.
Sounds like a hail mary defense.  No reason not to try it. If it works..everything is on the line..if it doesn't..meh, fuck it, no loss.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Great. Soon there will be an ugly panic defense. "She's not my type, but she tried to kiss me so I stabbed her".
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

A shove or slap would've been justified. You can't kill someone because they're trying to kiss you. Whatever their gender. I feel like without religion, this would be basic.
When I was young, a gay man kissed me in public. He got 2 broken teeth from that exchange because it was humiliating. Had he done that in private, I wouldn't have the same reaction and probably would just pushed him back and say "WTF". But I was a young one and today if a gay man kissed me in public, like happened with my wife best friend, I would not care much. When we are young is when we are insecure about our sexuality.

Heh my wife's best frien story is fun. We were at the bar and my wife was talking a lot with him while I was doing something else. I went to them and said "yo, you want to steal my wife?" (Jokingly, I went to his marriage), lel, he stole a kiss from me and said: "nah I wanna steal you from her". We laughed, everybody laughed, but I reckon his husband was a bit jealous. Its all cool.

I already matured enough to not be bothered with such things, but as a young guy I was insecure. I was 17 and in a ball some 30 something guy comes and kisses me in front of the gals?

I sometimes think I overreacted knocking his teeth out. He was very fragile in comparision. But then being an atheist I will already on my road to hell, so, whoever gets there first, grab me a spot, baking pies without an oven.
This is crazy. Should be charged with murder.
Murder. What two states don't accept this stupidity? And only two? SMH  I've been hit on by a gay guy or two, and they took "No, I'm not interested" straight off.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 28, 2018 at 6:39 pm)Fireball Wrote: Murder. What two states don't accept this stupidity? And only two? SMH  I've been hit on by a gay guy or two, and they took "No, I'm not interested" straight off.

The gay stuff seems like a distraction.  If a woman were at a man's house, and he started forcing himself on her a bit, man, I don't know.  Stabbing seems really excessive.  But if she ends up getting raped because she didn't fully resist when she still had the chance, that's also fucked up.  

A tiny 69yo man doesn't have a lot of physical escape options available to him when confronting a 30 something larger guy.  

He was convicted of criminally negligent homicide.  It's a really complicated situation.  Some lesser charge seems like it makes sense given he immediately contacts the authorities?  But maybe it should be murder.  And maybe it should be nothing.  I think I could understand just about any result.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attempt Murder for Jodie, get a Youtube channel. Brian37 23 905 June 2, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Chauvin Murder Trial onlinebiker 644 39811 May 17, 2021 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1259 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Boeing: Premeditated murder? ignoramus 0 493 September 30, 2020 at 7:27 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Saudi Arabia: The Saudi hit squad linked to the Khashoggi murder WinterHold 9 1333 March 22, 2019 at 11:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Baltimore, MD - Husband and daughter arrested for murder of Jacquelyn Smith EgoDeath 0 426 March 5, 2019 at 1:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Bezos links ‘blackmailing’ to Khashoggi murder WinterHold 7 1243 February 12, 2019 at 5:46 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Egypt TV host jailed for interviewing gay man zebo-the-fat 2 437 January 21, 2019 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  US Defense Secretary Mattis Quits BrianSoddingBoru4 29 2780 December 22, 2018 at 6:34 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  President Bush The Smarter Has Passed Away Minimalist 101 5601 December 5, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU